New Slot Announcement Wild Orient Microgaming

Not my cup of tea, cost of 're-spins' are not low roller friendly lol.

MG are getting too lazy also, not going to whine on about what been repeated over and over on here of late (attack of the clones) but they can't even be bothered to create new symbols now, that Panda is a direct identical copy from their Untamed Giant Panda slot!

the other problem with the cost of those re-spins is when playing with a bonus.
it would be so easy to play a re-spin and forget about any max bet restriction.
or have the chance of a really good re-spin, and not be able to take it, because it was just over the max bet limit

Is there a rule that slot makers MUST release new games every month? Cuz what is the point if you're gonna recycle not only the games but also the graphics?

I also understand you wanna go with what people are playing the most or what is more profitable cuz it was a success in the past however...I don't think there has been anything really new and exciting from MG in a while.

Maybe their main programmers and graphics artists are busy working on a mega release, and they've left the apprentices to produce the latest games :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

we just got 2 clones :D why third ?

atleast untamed series had some different free spins but these games are all the sime.. not saying untamed serie is good but ...

Vile Borient.

For pity's sake, I'm not even going to bother doing a video review as it's the same as the last 2 I did. Bikini Party and Dragon Dance. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So this is MG's contribution to new slot ideas for the last 3 years? Respin a reel for a stupid cost that bears no relation to the potential returns when (eventually!) it comes in. So effectively you end up with a 1-reel slot half the time. How f*cking exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back