New Slot Announcement Wild Bazaar by Netent

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
Well, my fellow CM'ers, let's have a little guessing game. :D

Here's a screenshot of the next Netent slot, which will be released together with Halloween Jack on 24th October 2018.

Looking at the screen, what kind of features, how many pay lines, top pay for a 5OAK etc etc will it have? Be creative, let's see if we can do better than Netent (which shouldn't be that hard :rolleyes: )

Capture 1414 (800x450).jpg

Well there is Stacked and Colossal up there, but is that wild or ? but then again gone are the
days you actually got a big win for a wild line :)

amazing how Netent can ruin game after game,
some even have great potential and good entertainment value, but ruin them with some silly cartoon caracters and lousy paytable :mad:
now it starting to make sense that Starburst is Netents most played game :rolleyes:
it has one of the biggest possible win table of the past 5 years of 500x, never been seen though :D

Played it already and it's absolutely shocking. Basically you're accruing wild features which do bugger-all for your balance due to the St*rb*rst-like maths model. I thought we were getting somewhere with B*rryb*rst Max but we've reverted to the dreaded old Netent Variance here.

We're having a total power cut in most of the city. Everybody's using now their mobile for the internet, so the speed is atrocious.

Will reply in more detail when the power is back up.

I am trying to remember what actually was a release from Netent that really excited me and also met all my expectations.
Pfffff that was some time ago.

If it is true what Harry says about the paylines and max x bet win I am sure this slot will not be on my list of favorite slots. ;)

Well, I really would like to hear what the Netent rep would say as to what the idea was behind this slot. :confused:

So we have a 5x4 format with 26 pay lines!!! Yes, you can manage to have so few on such a huge grid. Spins still start at $0.20 and go up to $400!

No free spins, no random feature, no nothing. But hey, we have Win Spins, which is misleading as a win is not guaranteed a la Pimp or Fu Er Dai. Would like to hear what the UKGC has said to that! :rolleyes:

4 low symbols and 4 chest symbols. Line up three chests on a payline to trigger the respective Wild modifier for up to 5 spins. Trigger multiple ones, can be up to 4 in one spin, to have more Wild modifiers active simultaenously. The amount of Win Spins is equal to the amount of chests that triggered the feature. Modifiers can also be re-triggered.

They call them Wild Spins, modifiers are -

- 4-high Stacked Wilds on the reels --> just need to hit them on the spins
- 2x2 Colossal Wilds --> again no guarantee for a win
- Linked Wilds with wilds on the left and right transforming the symbols between them on the same row into wilds (ATTENTION: non-sticky WILD LINE potential, that is paying a massive 7.5x bet :rolleyes: )
- X2 Multiplier Wilds when part of a winning combo.

Max win in one spin is 195x bet in the base game, and 390x bet with the x2 multiplier in the Win Spins. That can of course grow to more if you have mutliple good hits in a Win Spins round.

Oh well, I won't bother to play it for real. :oops:

These types of games would be tolerable if the paytable was ramped up. So keep the crap game play, graphics and sound but at least make the top pay 2-3000x at least!

Just a 100 spins in and one would already be struck with irrecoverable 'Netent Variance' :eek2:

These types of games would be tolerable if the paytable was ramped up. So keep the crap game play, graphics and sound but at least make the top pay 2-3000x at least!

Just a 100 spins in and one would already be struck with irrecoverable 'Netent Variance' :eek2:

Apparently the Wild Spins trigger on average every 25 spins. And that will be much needed to even get some play time.

I was trying it in free play before the power outage (you can read about it here: Old / Expired Link ) and had 8 features, not one triggered a second modifier and all paid under 10x bet. Plain boring! :(

Well, I really would like to hear what the Netent rep would say as to what the idea was behind this slot. :confused:

So we have a 5x4 format with 26 pay lines!!! Yes, you can manage to have so few on such a huge grid. Spins still start at $0.20 and go up to $400!

No free spins, no random feature, no nothing. But hey, we have Win Spins, which is misleading as a win is not guaranteed a la Pimp or Fu Er Dai. Would like to hear what the UKGC has said to that! :rolleyes:

Do the call them Wild Spins or Win Spins - as you mention both...
If they call them Win Spins and you don't get a win, i would suggest that this is very misleading...

Wouldn't you say @burgstrom?

Hey Guys!

Apologies I've travelling a lot these past few weeks.

So a few things to note:

(I've said this before) NetEnt will continue to make slots that are to most tastes, meaning we will develop games that you might not like.

This game is probably not for the hardcore players out there but there are some things that are interesting.

1. It is built on the Fruit Shop math model; a game that did very well for us.
2. The design took it in another, more volatile direction than it's predecessor.

I realise I'm biased but the game is very fun to play, and those Wild Respins (yes it is "Wild", we're not crazy!) can keep going and going, linking up with the wild rules.

If you do decide to take a few spins with it, please let me know your feedback as always.

Thanks again for the feedback, and once again apologies for not being a present as I would like!

Burg

Hmm seems a bit strange you are here to find out what games players like. You get feedback from alot of players saying not what you are pumping out and your response is well if you dont like it too bad we will continue making these games anyways.

Hmm seems a bit strange you are here to find out what games players like. You get feedback from alot of players saying not what you are pumping out and your response is well if you dont like it too bad we will continue making these games anyways.

Sorry lockinlove,

I’m not expressing myself well. Any Feedback is welcome. I was just reiterating our broad approach to games design and any single game cannot please everyone.

Most will have not played it yet either as it doesn’t release until October - In my experience it’s difficult to get a real impression of a game until you’re playing it for real.

Hopefully that seems more reasonable!

Burg

Hey Guys!

Apologies I've travelling a lot these past few weeks.

So a few things to note:

(I've said this before) NetEnt will continue to make slots that are to most tastes, meaning we will develop games that you might not like.

This game is probably not for the hardcore players out there but there are some things that are interesting.

1. It is built on the Fruit Shop math model; a game that did very well for us.
2. The design took it in another, more volatile direction than it's predecessor.

I realise I'm biased but the game is very fun to play, and those Wild Respins (yes it is "Wild", we're not crazy!) can keep going and going, linking up with the wild rules.

If you do decide to take a few spins with it, please let me know your feedback as always.

Thanks again for the feedback, and once again apologies for not being a present as I would like!

Burg

Thanks for your reply....no worries, you don't need to answer every question within 5 seconds. We know you have busy times, every day. :)

To be honest, I played another 10,000 spins on Wild Bazaar in FP mode as I wanted to see how easy it is to hit all three modifiers in one sequence. Got them a few times for a spin or two and scored wins between 200 - 250x bet. Which is probably good enough for a lot of players.

I can see that there is some attraction and it is not super boring to play it.

Hence, I change my verdict from "never" to "maybe" play it for real money, when it is released. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back