Logo
external image

Wild and Wet Beavers

  • Thread starter Thread starter steveh35
  • id103835
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 806
  • Replies 1

steveh35

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Joined
Aug 25, 2010
Location
doncaster
What about this imaginatively titled new slot Wet And Wild Beavers which includes the special X-Treme Cut and the one every man would like the second chance feature and the exit position feature or maybe you would prefer the dam floods feature

I am not making this up this is a new slot and clearly they have thought about the feature names very carefully

 
What about this imaginatively titled new slot Wet And Wild Beavers which includes the special X-Treme Cut and the one every man would like the second chance feature and the exit position feature or maybe you would prefer the dam floods feature

I am not making this up this is a new slot and clearly they have thought about the feature names very carefully


I'm surprised they didn't have a free entry feature. I love it. :p

What next? Puff Daddy White Party slot?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top