Question Why has 32red changed the format of my favourite tournament!

Brockie

I have been a regular player on the Midweek Moolah (Gold Factory) tournaments for a good few months now and when I went to play this weeks I noticed you start with less coins than before. With the same max bet.

They have already changed the amount of coins you start with on the monthly monster and by the looks of it have changed the weekend whopper! So that's the only three tournaments I played. :mad:

I'm not sure of the reason behind this because going by my limited experience most weeks you would see the same amount of players and the same names! So they won't be making anymore money by doing this and I for one would be less likely to play!

Sorry for the rant, but do other players see this as a strange thing to do?

Microgaming Download tournies are centralized and you'll also notice the 90 minute freerolls on TSI have steadily gone down from 1200-900-600 to todays pathetic 540 coins, barely enough for 12 spins at 45 units. Nothing 32red can do about it.:(

Surely if Microgaming thought that the tournaments weren't making enough money and needed revamping they would increase the starting amount of coins on the paid tournaments giving the player a longer playing time and entertainment so to speak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back