Logo
external image

Why dudn't I find you before!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bbarn818
  • id51132
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1357
  • Replies 4
I am a new member and am very happy to finally find a place that represents online players. I wish I would have found this site before losing mucho bucks at rogue casinos. I have been playing for years and enjoy the ease of gambling online. It is very difficult however to know which casinos have quick payout services. This is the place to find out!
 
there are lots of players like yourself. i was one of them. not knowing the ins and outs of online gambling. i learned some things the hard way. i happend to stumble on this site out of desperation for some type of help. and now i read on here all the time to keep up with the gamling world. here you will get great information from the members who post.
 
I wish I would have found this site before losing mucho bucks at rogue casinos.

I made the same wish when I finally found Casinomeister... :p
I was like.... Accredited Casinos? Rogue Casinos? No Bonus-Bonuses? 50 x play thru = $10,000? Read the Small Print-What Small Print? Fake Players Advocate Sites? No Way-Yes Way!
I'm not saying you were as confused as me, speaking personally. I was real good at picking a bad casino... lol...

Welcome To CM, Great To Have You! Good Luck N Chips Up To Ya!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top