Logo
external image

Who regulates UK gambling operations?

  • Thread starter Thread starter caruso
  • id11187
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 932
  • Replies 0

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Location
England
I don't actually know. If I have a dispute with a UK-licensed bookie, to whom do I turn? Don't tell me I have to ring up Tony Blair.

The closest I can get is...

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Who does the casino spot-inspections where the decks are checked in a shoe and such like?

IBAS supplies arbitration for members, but this isn't the what I'm looking for. I want to know to which regulatory body UK bookies, casinos and gambling ops generally answer.

Seems like I should know this off pat, but I've never had any reason to give it much thought.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top