1. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
  2. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by following.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sister site to Casino Max launches

    Roaring 21 has just launched - sister casino to Casino Max, and they have a special promotion for you!! .They are in the Baptism by Fire - you can check them out here: Roaring 21 BBF and special promo.

    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

BGO Exclusive Promo: 25 free spins with No Wagering on Archangels Salvation

Get Up to 25 free spins on Archangels: Salvation
No wagering requirements and No Max Win cap!

New Depositing players ONLY.
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

Who regulates UK gambling operations?

Discussion in 'Casino Industry Discussion' started by caruso, Feb 16, 2006.

    Feb 16, 2006
  1. caruso

    caruso Banned User - repetitive violations of <a href="ht

    Casino apologist
    I don't actually know. If I have a dispute with a UK-licensed bookie, to whom do I turn? Don't tell me I have to ring up Tony Blair.

    The closest I can get is...

    You must register/login in order to see the link.

    Who does the casino spot-inspections where the decks are checked in a shoe and such like?

    IBAS supplies arbitration for members, but this isn't the what I'm looking for. I want to know to which regulatory body UK bookies, casinos and gambling ops generally answer.

    Seems like I should know this off pat, but I've never had any reason to give it much thought.

Share This Page