Logo
external image

Who knows free slots offers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ntarvi
  • id69970
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1271
  • Replies 2

Ntarvi

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Location
USA
I wrote here that I was a highroller prevously and I had troubles related to my passion ..I`m a student and I`m working, but I started to feel that the money I earn are vanish so fast for my hobbie(( So I decided to play free slots.. Have anybode know something about the best place to play them?
I`ve played in slotozilla.com and I want to try something new.. Maybe the owners of Slotozilla can offer something like it? I also played Freeslots,but I really don`t lover of their design and games. so what can you advice for me?
Thanks
 
Hm..thanks for advice.. Why do you think they are rogue ? And what casinos? I want to know as don`t want to spend my money randomly..Now I need to save my money..(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top