Who All Has A Playthrough?

Cleveland

Ok, just for fun I wanted to post a simple game. I just made a 250.00 deposit with a 100 % bonus. So I have a 500.00 balance. My playthrough is 15x., so 7,500 etc.

If you deposited today or will deposit this week or whenever I guess, I don't care....Just post your balance here and WR. When you finally clear them post back. Whoever can post their second post stating they have cleared their playthrough... wins. No you don't get anything for winning :rolleyes:.

So in short if you are currently working on a wager requirement then post up. The game isn't designed to be fair. Some will have a crazy high playthrough, and some may almost be finished. It's just a simple thread for fun and gives me another reason to work through my playthrough.

Yes you can lie about your playthrough (I should have took a screenshot of mine) but what kind of person do you have to be to cheat on a game like this.

Ending balance doesn't matter, just make it through your wager requirements.

Anyway here is my starting balance:
and I'm feeling lucky :yahoo:

StartingBalanceHN.jpg

I wonder if I should have posted this in the picture section?

Just for the record I posted here because the original idea didn't really include pictures. It more so came about as I was typing.

Fun stuff Cleveland.

I took a bonus at 32 Red with 100% match, lost it before playthrough.

Made a deposit at 3Dice without a bonus... got up to almost 4x deposit, failed to cashout.

Made a deposit w/o bonus at Inetbet... up to 9x deposit, now broke.

One of the reasons I really like deposit bonuses is they give me a goal of beating the WR.

I'm pretty sure if I had taken a deposit bonus at Inetbet, I wouldn't have been in a cashout position at Inetbet. Mind you, it was a table game that killed my balance, not slots tonight.

Let It Ride off into the sunset with my money.

Was nice to be ahead, Three Stooges was good to me, no one to blame but myself.

Fun stuff Cleveland.

I took a bonus at 32 Red with 100% match, lost it before playthrough.

Made a deposit at 3Dice without a bonus... got up to almost 4x deposit, failed to cashout.

Made a deposit w/o bonus at Inetbet... up to 9x deposit, now broke.

One of the reasons I really like deposit bonuses is they give me a goal of beating the WR.

I'm pretty sure if I had taken a deposit bonus at Inetbet, I wouldn't have been in a cashout position at Inetbet. Mind you, it was a table game that killed my balance, not slots tonight.

Let It Ride off into the sunset with my money.

Was nice to be ahead, Three Stooges was good to me, no one to blame but myself.

We both seem to be in the same boat. Although I'm still in the fight, my balance is slowly going backwards. Made it up slightly over double my deposit + bonus but only made it through 2,500 of my playthrough so far. Time for a break lol. That felt like a hell of a lot of .20 cents rolls. Still have high hopes that something nice will hit and keep me in the fight.

Was about to try Three Stooges after I saw you mentioned it but right now I'm afraid of that 1.25 fixed bet on it at highnoon. Guess I'll stick with Field of Green since it's carried me this far.

Good luck with that. I do take the occassional bonus but truthfully I really hate when I win something (e.g., like double or triple my own deposit) but have to risk it all making playthrough :p. I tend to only use bonuses when I have small deposits and just want some play time. Its very infrequent playthrough is made for me when I do use a bonus so I really wish you all the best.

played at club world today after 2 month breake (i hear they are tight) but i gave them a shot 20dollar with 100% (welcome back bonus)

starting with $20 + $20 bonus = $40X30= $1200 = mission accomplished

i was lucky and got alot of bonus round and ended up with 520dollar i could withdraw on 650dollar but i needed to see if i could hit some more nice bonus round, all in all $500 in profit :thumbsup:

Last edited:
played at club world today after 2 month breake (i hear they are tight) but i gave them a shot 20dollar with 100% (welcome back bonus)

starting with $20 + $20 bonus = $40X30= $1200 = mission accomplished

i was lucky and got alot of bonus round and ended up with 520dollar i could withdraw on 650dollar but i needed to see if i could hit some more nice bonus round, all in all $500 in profit :thumbsup:

Sweet, congrats. You must have stole my bonus rounds. Sad to say but I'm still fighting my WR. Finally down to 1,990 playthrough but not much money left.

Big Playthrough

High Rollers Special at Club World
Started with a $150 deposit with a $500 bonus plus 45 times playthrough:eek:

Never have made it all the way with a balance. This time I did!:D

$1500 :p

My playthrough is done baby :yahoo:...woo! Left with 429.00. Time to watch it all disappear on blackjack :rolleyes:

That was fun. I got bold when I received an email from CWC (highnoon) stating my last withdrawal was on it's way and had been processed. Started betting crazy. Good times.

High Rollers Special at Club World
Started with a $150 deposit with a $500 bonus plus 45 times playthrough:eek:

Never have made it all the way with a balance. This time I did!:D

$1500 :p

I bombed out on that special a couple days ago (or maybe last week). Good job. That 45x playthrough is brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back