Where's TB?????????

i miss a whole group of them, t.b, swede, silkprint, cynthial ,pina, just to name a few and i havent seen the blue muppet in awhile either........laurie
Me too! Here's a few more I miss; Mitch, thelawnet, webzcas, Lojo, JPM, JohnSteed... :(

I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now....

I be here :oops:, Swede is not far behind ;), and TB posts frequently over at a couple of other places. I have been trying to lure him over but we may need to offer him some incentive. Anyone have Barbarella's phone number? :p

Not sure about Missy Thang, not heard word one from her in donkey years it seems. As for that Silkie, well, she is probably floating about on her gossamer wings collecting jokes with which to tickle our funny bones. At least I hope so. I miss her too.

Now about Big Blue, Hmmmmm. We may need to pull something drastic here. How about one of us stages a "slip and fall" in one of the forum rooms. You know how those management types just shudder at the thought of a negligence suit. I bet he comes a running toot sweet. (If Muppets can run without chaffing their thighs). :rolleyes:

Not sure at all about Webzcas, JohnSteed, Lojo and others. Hopefully they are all sound and doing well. I would also like to see Racetrack drop in. Maybe I need to start a Virtual Thread. :eek2:

Edit: I found some incentive for TB but if anyone can improve on this please do so. His "type" is, well, most any near nekkid woman should work. :)

I be here :oops:, Swede is not far behind ;), and TB posts frequently over at a couple of other places. I have been trying to lure him over but we may need to offer him some incentive. Anyone have Barbarella's phone number? :p

Not sure about Missy Thang, not heard word one from her in donkey years it seems. As for that Silkie, well, she is probably floating about on her gossamer wings collecting jokes with which to tickle our funny bones. At least I hope so. I miss her too.

Now about Big Blue, Hmmmmm. We may need to pull something drastic here. How about one of us stages a "slip and fall" in one of the forum rooms. You know how those management types just shudder at the thought of a negligence suit. I bet he comes a running toot sweet. (If Muppets can run without chaffing their thighs). :rolleyes:

Not sure at all about Webzcas, JohnSteed, Lojo and others. Hopefully they are all sound and doing well. I would also like to see Racetrack drop in. Maybe I need to start a Virtual Thread. :eek2:

Edit: I found some incentive for TB but if anyone can improve on this please do so. His "type" is, well, most any near nekkid woman should work. :)
isnt it about time for a muppet movie again cynthial ?:D "ill make popcorn"..............laurie

Missy Thang aka Pina was doing just dandy as we have spoke several times and exchanged e-mails over the last few months.;)

Larrybob...aka:Lojo, is doing fine also as he is making approx. 3.97 posts per day over at WOL, already up to 465 posts over the last couple months...I'm sure he will be back over here in a couple more weeks as he is up for parole then...:lolup:

Who's that supposed to be? That's way off the mark! :eek2:

This is more his cup of tea:-
(He's lurking now - he just asked me to be his fiend... ooops, I mean friend!)

Larrybob...aka:Lojo, is doing fine also as he is making approx. 3.97 posts per day over at WOL, already up to 465 posts over the last couple months...I'm sure he will be back over here in a couple more weeks as he is up for parole then...:lolup:
Oh yes he's going ok
I know he misses us too.

isnt it about time for a muppet movie again cynthial ?:D "ill make popcorn"..............laurie

I'll get to work on a little indie flick then but I doubt if Schwimmo comes out looking to good in this one. I reckon we have gone too easy on him for long enough now. :)

I don't think Raquel is gay:confused:

Keep it PC girl, I think we are supposed to use "Ghey". :rolleyes:

Missy Thang aka Pina was doing just dandy as we have spoke several times and exchanged e-mails over the last few months.;)

Nice to hear. Thanks Nash.

Who's that supposed to be? That's way off the mark! :eek2:

Best looking Cave Woman I could find. TB would be all thumbs with that don't you know. Yours would be that fabulous Emma Peel, yes? I believe she is spoken for by JohnSteed but maybe that will work to lure him on over. Nice one. :thumbsup:

Lemon Chiffon is for sissies and TB.

Best looking Cave Woman I could find. TB would be all thumbs with that don't you know. Yours would be that fabulous Emma Peel, yes? I believe she is spoken for by JohnSteed but maybe that will work to lure him on over. Nice one. :thumbsup:
Just trying to 'kill two birds with one stone'. (Is that PC?) :rolleyes:

Webzcas is preoccupied at the moment since he is a new dad (last week - baby boy). Simmo! is here on a daily basis and is posting as well - he was also with me last week. Treated me to a very bitchin currie dinner. Johnsteed lurks now. Others get tied up with work or with personal matters.

The forum has always been very dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back