Logo
external image

Where should I post about promos

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luckylizzy
  • id38366
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 998
  • Replies 2
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Location
Orlando, Fl
I found a promo that is for all the casinorewards casinos and I was wondering if we are allowed to share cool promos we find. I am not really sure if it is allowed and if it is, where should I post it? It's about the world cup and it lasts until the 11th. Please let me know if I can post stuff like this I find for the other players or if it is a no no.
 
I found a promo that is for all the casinorewards casinos and I was wondering if we are allowed to share cool promos we find. I am not really sure if it is allowed and if it is, where should I post it? It's about the world cup and it lasts until the 11th. Please let me know if I can post stuff like this I find for the other players or if it is a no no.
Thanks but no thanks. We used to have a section for webmasters to post promos, but it was abused by many so it was shut down.

There is a promo section for Accredited Casinos to utilize, but CR is not listed here. Sorry.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top