Where did all the Bingo Nuts Go?

Hey Gots

Hey Gots they are your friends your talking about :lolup:
Don't you miss them?:lolup:
I do have to say I do miss one cute one I like.and I know she knows who i'm talking about.

:) hiya T!

Havent played bingo in some time, but my favorite number was always 47.
that was the year my mother was born and has always been my lucky number.

Hey Gots they are your friends your talking about :lolup:
Don't you miss them?:lolup:
I do have to say I do miss one cute one I like.and I know she knows who i'm talking about.

Definitely not my friends. I don't have skanks as friends that have nothing better to do with their lives than hawk on forums and whine about when they lose.

Laid off these dirtbag forums for a bit, I think I'll do that again. Up another 5k in poker and even with the regulations coming into effect the poker business is alive and kicking thanks to people that don't sit around whining, but actually find ways around neteller and the likes. But then bingo is such a mindless game that mostly the lower end of the IQ spectrum can stand it for long periods of time and have to keep going back to it. No wonder they have no plan to work around the laws.

Definitely not my friends. I don't have skanks as friends that have nothing better to do with their lives than hawk on forums and whine about when they lose.

Laid off these dirtbag forums for a bit, I think I'll do that again. Up another 5k in poker and even with the regulations coming into effect the poker business is alive and kicking thanks to people that don't sit around whining, but actually find ways around neteller and the likes. But then bingo is such a mindless game that mostly the lower end of the IQ spectrum can stand it for long periods of time and have to keep going back to it. No wonder they have no plan to work around the laws.

Um why so bitter? Im still playing bingo and poker, as long as poker rooms standing so will there be bingo.The deposit and cashin process is same with poker sites and bingo sites, so what ever effect Neteller has, it is same for both. You used to hide your hatefulness and ugly speech so well in past posting all over the net, what is happening? your true self finally coming out me thinks.

I love them first time posters lol

I love them first time posters lol
It's like they just come here and bam
Gots here you go a past time friend found ya :lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back