What's the opinion of Walker Poker

Diane

Ueber Meister
Got an invite - open to US players............but search here showed just very old references to it.

Anyone playing there now?

W/d experiences?

Thanks,
Diane

Check out the 2plus2 forum, where they have comment on this place and there are claims that the operators ripped players off on a previous operation branded Wingows Poker.

In any event, I think I would stay clear of any outfit that mentioned their brand in conjunction with that of the disgraced UB Poker.

There are far better choices on Merge Gaming such as Carbon Poker and Black Chip Poker. There is a direct ownership link between Walker and Wingows. In Wingows' defense, they got robbed by Futurebet when they shared a network. They did nothing more than go bury their head in the sand over it though. Players that lost money were given bonuses at Walker that were worse than the average rakeback deal so they were virtually worthless.

There are far better choices on Merge Gaming such as Carbon Poker and Black Chip Poker. There is a direct ownership link between Walker and Wingows. In Wingows' defense, they got robbed by Futurebet when they shared a network. They did nothing more than go bury their head in the sand over it though. Players that lost money were given bonuses at Walker that were worse than the average rakeback deal so they were virtually worthless.

Thank you for the recommendations. I have *missed* online poker and want to get back into it, but am worried about another Full Tilt, UB etc. type problem.

There are so few reputable choices for US players....

Diane

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back