Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slots with bonus rounds

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Slots with free spin bonus rounds

Votes: 46 74.2%

• Total voters

looking4opinion

Dormant account
After playing the new slots by MG and I was wondering what slot type do other people like? I personally like video slots since they tend to be more entertaining. So what types of slots do you like playing?

Good topic

and I voted for 3 reel. Only slots I have ever won anything substantial on. I like to crank up the sound, put her on autoplay, go about my daily routine and listen for the winning sounds!!! Thnx for asking!

Sorry to intrude on your poll, but I added a couple of categories. Personally, I would rather play bonus round slots with free spins, so I thought this should be included :D

Sorry to intrude on your poll, but I added a couple of categories. Personally, I would rather play bonus round slots with free spins, so I thought this should be included :D

Thanks....same here ;) I think the ones that only have a bonus round where you pick a chest or whatever is quite boring.

I like games with free spins to in the bonus round. The games that make you pick from a selection of items to see your bonus but have a hidden "sorry your busted" in it DRIVE ME NUTS!!!!!!:eek:

Last edited:
I went with the free spins even though it has been killing me lately :) I like certain bonus games, but not as many as I used to. I think the only bonus games I like anymore are The Hulk and Silver Surfer.

I like the video slots with the free spins, I would play some of the three reels on RTG if they had autoplay like operation M.Y.O.W but it gets a tad boring to sit there and keep clicking it. I like to run the slots on one of my monitors as I work in the others and I just watch it spin enjoying when I different wins and free spins that come up on Thunderstruck or Outtathisworld.

Slots poll

I have to go with the nine line free spins also, love to get respins, :lolup: although I also play Fat Cat and Lucky Lady nine line where you click on moneybags or airplanes to see your bonus. However, there aren't any "busted" bags or planes, they all add something to your winnings.

My brain tells me that if I play slots, I should play single line 3 reel -- like Double Magic or Jetset. But my heart loves the vid slots w/free spins....

(I am not on speaking terms with 'pick' games like Age of Discovery, Gift Rap, and Pollenation where I always pick the pooper on the first or second pick.)

I prefer the slot names "AWP" with many free spins.

And the pics are funny and fashion.

Gimmie Free Spins!!!

I enjoy the free spin features. You just don't know what to expect from them. The bonus feature ones are normally over before you know it, maybe 1 or 2 choices and that's it.

Regardless of whatever type of game you play, you'll like are the ones which have paid you the most and currently Nutty Squirrel and Witch Doctor are it!!! :thumbsup:

and I voted for 3 reel. Only slots I have ever won anything substantial on. I like to crank up the sound, put her on autoplay, go about my daily routine and listen for the winning sounds!!! Thnx for asking!
I agree that the 3 reels are the place if you want to win :notworthy on MG.

Free Slots

I now much prefer the free spin slots, but mainly this is because there is no predetermined upper limit on the maximum possible win as there is on many of the pick bonus slots.
One of my favorites is Munchkins, as with 20 spins it is less likely to give nothing. Cabin Fever is also good in this respect, with the added bonus of wilds doubling the win.
Worst of all is going hundreds of spins with no bonus and then getting almost nothing when it finally comes along.
I am not that keen on Mermaids Millions as the 10 free spins nearly always gives nothing, and is virtually impossible to get in the first place. Tally Ho is a litle better as there are some decent reel wins in normal play, even though the bonus round seems to be all or nothing. (Just imagine 5 scatters or 5 wilds in a 4x free spin round! - I'll take 5 foxes too!)

The 3 reel slots are fine, but rather boring. Good for completing a WR on a bonus, but I believe the house edge is higher than on the video slots. The arrangement of comps and WR at BelleRock between Video slots and 3 reel "standard" slots only supports this view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back