FAN6214
Newbie member
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2023
- Location
- New Jersey
Hi. I am FAN6214 and I stand for what is fair is fair!!!

Well you have chosen the wrong hobby and industry for your motto! You should try 'Nothing is fair,unless it benefits the Casinos.'Hi. I am FAN6214 and I stand for what is fair is fair!!!
I'm not sure if that's the right motto (unless you are a casino) ? and @FAN6214 welcome to Casinomeister!Well you have chosen the wrong hobby and industry for your motto! You should try 'Nothing is fair,unless it benefits the Casinos.'
Actually, most of the time I am pretty lucky on the other ones and I have ran into only little issues previously.I'm not sure if that's the right motto (unless you are a casino) ? and @FAN6214 welcome to Casinomeister!
Thanks!Welcome to Casinomeister![]()
Then I wish you to continue to face (if you encounter) only little issuesActually, most of the time I am pretty lucky on the other ones and I have ran into only little issues previously.
Welcome to the forum!Hi. I am FAN6214 and I stand for what is fair is fair!!!

