• Table Games, Roulette, 3 card poker, Sic Bo, ect

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • I play a bunch of them equally

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

love2winalot

Dormant account
Hiya. If they took all the games away, but one, and you got to choose the one, what is it? Progressives, or video slots, or video poker, or a table game?
I play Roulette 99% of the time, and Sic Bo once in a while.

Hiya. If they took all the games away, but one, and you got to choose the one, what is it? Progressives, or video slots, or video poker, or a table game?
I play Roulette 99% of the time, and Sic Bo once in a while.

Hello, love2winalot :)
Need to say, that I also play Roulette 99% of time :) It's my favourite game!

RouletteMonster has such a nice sound too:D:thumbsup:......laurie

lol, laurie, thanks for providing me with brand new username :lolup:
It were times when I played slots, so I took 'SlotMonster' :) Now I'm considering to change it :)

Almost exclusively slot play, although I do like the three reelers and usually play quite a bit at Mega Moolah(progressive) if I am at MG. Also, I play the AWP's at MG, find I get quite a bit of fun for 10c a spin, although not usually much in winnings...hence the AMUSEMENT with prizes part of that term.

Almost exclusively slot play, although I do like the three reelers and usually play quite a bit at Mega Moolah(progressive) if I am at MG. Also, I play the AWP's at MG, find I get quite a bit of fun for 10c a spin, although not usually much in winnings...hence the AMUSEMENT with prizes part of that term.

Not doing it right;):D

I would probably revert back to Video Poker, particularly the original 4 hand Power versions at Microgaming. I have come to like some of the slot (Munchkins and Treasure Ireland for example), but at 95% they are worse value overall than the Video Poker games. In the case of ONLY having one type of game, any bonuses would be designed specifically for that game, rather than with the game often excluded as now.

Videopoker.

If I could only choose one videopoker game it would be microgamings All Aces, or a 10/7 bonus poker. Not sure which... Probably All Aces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back