What do say when ...

shadow123

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
MM
Just of interest what do you say when responsible gaming messages pop up bearing mind that they are there to
help us .

A few of mine for starters

Oh my god, i have been playing for 2 hours already, I must stop and turn the bathwater off.
(Mecca) oh thats unfortunate, showing the message half way through my feature, still its for my own good.
(Mecca) surely i cant have been playing for 2 minutes already
Oh for ***** sake leave me alone to lose in peace.

Personally I tend to just sigh.

Occasionally that will be followed up with the following expression when I get caught out by White Hat Gaming's follow up reminder moments later where the 2nd pop up has the 'continue' and 'leave game' buttons switched to opposite sides.
sigh.gif

Personally I tend to just sigh.

Occasionally that will be followed up with the following expression when I get caught out by White Hat Gaming's follow up reminder moments later where the 2nd pop up has the 'continue' and 'leave game' buttons switched to opposite sides.
View attachment 176452
When i play manually or UK-style as some people call it, i use the spacebar to spin.
The responsible gambling pop-up they use on the Betsson group sites have a 'Continue' and a 'Log out' button on it, pressing spacebar when that window is up will click the 'log out' button.
I may have accidentally logged out a couple of times because of it, not at all annoying. 😐

1.gif

I usually mutter something like ‘for fucks sake’ or ‘oh piss off’.

The worst ones are the ones that say ‘looks like you’ve been playing for one hour’ when you literally only logged in 10 minutes ago.

Well its clear that the popups are good for you @Mr_Slot5 as clearly you lost track of your play by thinking "you" had only been playing 10 mins When really a whole hour had passed ;) LOL

I am so, so grateful for these "friendly reminders"

Time doesn't really come in to it, when I've deposited £10 and whether it lasts 5 mins or 5 weeks, worst case scenario is I can only lose, erm, lemme think, oh yeah - £10! :rolleyes:

Bit like auto play nonsense, granted there is one or two of these "new" rules I do agree with (blocking credit cards for one) but the majority is top quality BS! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back