What are your favorite games of Bingo?

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
What I like best about landbased bingo is the variety of games that they have. I like the Crazy T Bingo the best of all but also like the Crazy L Bingo Because this is the game I Won the $14500.00 on.

What are your favorites?

Way to go Tom! I've played bingo there too but most I ever won was $100. And then there was the time I bingoed on a $7,000 game and won $59 because there were 120 winners in all. :mad: Even on Sundays and weeknight evenings it's just impossible to win.

My favorites are quick and simple games - straight line, 4 corners, six pack, block of nine, etc. with the occasional bigger coverall games but I like those to go fast too so the quickies and bonanza are good ways to speed it up a bit, but you still have to have a couple normal-speed coveralls as well.

... but I don't play at Foxwoods anymore because it's too difficult.

You have to look at it this way.
If you go to your little town bingo halls that hold 120 players and Foxwoods holds 4000 and if you are holding the right card you win.
When I won that $14500.00 I was the only player out of at that time 3000 players at the time.
I say to everyone if you do go to Foxwoods Bingo on Sunday's please give me heads up and i'll give you a bingo pack at a saving to you at a good price.
The only way I can do this is if I have a Bingo trip that day.
More winners go by bus too lol

i never knew bingo was so big, the only time i had ever played was at company picnics or family reunions .ive played a few times online, enjoy the online ones better than my uncle calling out the numbers:D......laurie

I like the speed bingo games . I won $500 2 weeks in a row on the star pattern when my mom made me go a few years ago . I ended up having a good time .

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back