Logo
external image

What about news?

  • Thread starter Thread starter YuraK
  • id81128
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 3623
  • Replies 1

YuraK

Webmaster
webmeister
Joined
Jun 7, 2004
Location
Russia
CM, you had good news section with monthly archives easy to navigate. With new design I can't see any news except for several of the latest :(. Am I blind or you don't have any news archive now? Is it possible to find and read some previous month news?
 
CM, you had good news section with monthly archives easy to navigate. With new design I can't see any news except for several of the latest :(. Am I blind or you don't have any news archive now? Is it possible to find and read some previous month news?

During the relaunch, the news archives got jumbled around a bit. They are still there, but it's a bit disorganized. I hope to have this resolved soon - because I need this as well as you. :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top