What a nice day at 3 dice

babs7262

Banned User
Most of you wont find this too exciting LOL (warning to the high rollers)

I had such a nice 12 hour run at 3 dice. OMG 12 Hours straight!!!! How much did I deposit ? $10 at 7AM. I cashed out twice for $50 each time, played double dice at max (50cents a spin) and it lasted until almost 8pm. I was in chat so there are plenty of witnesses and tons of screenshots in my gallery at 3 dice. I hit for $80 3 times, $20 (too many to count) $12 (ditto), By the end of the day I looked in the cashier section and my check was sent before I was out of my $10 original deposit

I am determined to wn that frikin JP on Double Dice!!:D

Most of you wont find this too exciting LOL (warning to the high rollers)

I had such a nice 12 hour run at 3 dice. OMG 12 Hours straight!!!! How much did I deposit ? $10 at 7AM. I cashed out twice for $50 each time, played double dice at max (50cents a spin) and it lasted until almost 8pm. I was in chat so there are plenty of witnesses and tons of screenshots in my gallery at 3 dice. I hit for $80 3 times, $20 (too many to count) $12 (ditto), By the end of the day I looked in the cashier section and my check was sent before I was out of my $10 original deposit

I am determined to wn that frikin JP on Double Dice!!:D

I hope you do win it Babs! :thumbsup:

No Paul and it's up to over $88,000!

Babs, i dont understand. On my computer the superbucks jackpot amount shows as 38832. I assume that means quarters. If so that is about $9700. Am i looking at this wrong or did u add a zero by mistake?:confused:

Babs, i dont understand. On my computer the superbucks jackpot amount shows as 38832. I assume that means quarters. If so that is about $9700. Am i looking at this wrong or did u add a zero by mistake?:confused:

I am ok with $9700 on a .75c bet.:eek2:

Im sorry Paul lol

Someone told me in chat that it was up to $88K , I guess they didnt add it up right because I took their word for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back