Well

oldandboring40

Dormant Account
the delay with neteller has become too long to be just a volume issue.. either they dont have the money or they cant get it to us. is their stock still not trading? that is an even worse sign....

Neteller

I have just been on the phone to them about MY withdrawal. One thing they mentioned was that a different server/processor is used for US transactions than for International transactions. This enables them to ring fence the US business from the general business, but it also means they can give special treatment to the US, which may be closing all but one queue at the checkout for US players so that they can give great service to the rest of us (except in my case it sucked, as their system "lost" my withdrawal request from Tuesday & I have had to start all over again).

The stock remains suspended, and will probably remain that way till US accounts have been resolved. Neteller also have the issue of some US accounts being in debt where the US banks were so quick to react that some deposits were let through by Neteller but rejected by the banks as I expect they didn't clear till Neteller made the announcement.
If Neteller know what's good for them, they will process my withdrawal tomorrow as promised, at which time it will have shown as removed from my statement. I did the request with CS on the phone, so they can't claim it didn't make it this time.

This DOES indicate, however, that they are throttling back the processing of US withdrawals simply by not using the full business facilities to process the backlog, which would mean international customers waiting over a week while resources were shared. I would be prepared to put up with this short-term, provided they gave notice so that we could ensure not too much money was held up.

I posted to another thread I had called Neteller today. My withdrawal request made on the 17th I was told will take at the very least 6 weeks to process. Another two I made on the 19th the guy told me who knows when those will go through.

Is it true that the ATM cards don't work for withdrawals anymore? I read that elsewhere and it seems to be confirmed in the NT USA FAQs.

If so, I don't think there are currently any wdw options for US acct holders (the checks and eft wdws seem to be on hold).

Is it true that the ATM cards don't work for withdrawals anymore? I read that elsewhere and it seems to be confirmed in the NT USA FAQs.

If so, I don't think there are currently any wdw options for US acct holders (the checks and eft wdws seem to be on hold).

I just used mine the other day ! But according to their website like soflat said it is apparently no longer available.

I still haven't decided what to do with a check once/if I get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back