Well I DID IT

lauram

Dormant account
Ok so its not a great hit but for 40 cent bet what do you want. Jackpotcity polar bash hit the free spins went to grab my coffee. Thought gee spins done already and screen is on hold im not even sure what i hit but it paid me 568 dollars. Now if i could of fig out how to take a pic of it i would of.

Yes thanks all i did cash out 500 of it and playing with the rest. Good luck hope you all hit something.

Always happens when you go for coffee! :D Congrats on the win.

Here's how to take a screen shot if it's not to late. :thumbsup:

0A-1.gif

Thanks for the help usa ive tried that then i cant find pic and when i do i havent a clue what to do with it. Laughing here geesh kids bought me at xmas this digital camera for xmas well i think i might of got a shot on that ill have my son drive over in am and see. Wasnt all that long ago when i could sit at a computer and fig out everything with work i let it all slide and as kids got older they just did it for me.
Maybe i need to remarry just to have someone around the the tech stuff.
cooking and cleaning would be nice also wouldnt have to pay out for the cleaning LOL.

Ok so its not a great hit but for 40 cent bet what do you want. Jackpotcity polar bash hit the free spins went to grab my coffee. Thought gee spins done already and screen is on hold im not even sure what i hit but it paid me 568 dollars. Now if i could of fig out how to take a pic of it i would of.

GJ :thumbsup:

ive tried that then i cant find pic and when i do i havent a clue what to do with it.
For the next time you hit the big one! If you use windows xp, go to Start - All programs - Accessories - Paint - open program and then press edit and press paste, picture will appear. Save file to My pictures and your done.

Maybe i need to remarry just to have someone around the the tech stuff...
Cue wedding proposal from Kakata... :p

For the next time you hit the big one! If you use windows xp, go to Start - All programs - Accessories - Paint - open program and then press edit and press paste, picture will appear. Save file to My pictures and your done.
And...
Before you save it, make sure max size is 640 wide x 480 high (Reduce using Image - Stretch & Skew and check size using Image - Attributes)

When you do save, Save As JPEG (otherwise the file will be too large to upload).

:thumbsup:

prior to resizing, also crop out the outlying space from what you want to show and drag the rest up to the top left.

note: in paint, each subsequent resize is going to apply to the already scaled/skewed image, so try to do it right the first time (or undo ctrl+z), especially where detail/lines are more important.

and congrats on the hit! nice one.

:thumbsup:

I bet you lose the lot and them some over the comming weeks..lol

i bet you're quite pleased with your snide little retort. fucking classy, you are. :rolleyes:

great speller, too :thumbsup:

I bet you lose the lot and them some over the comming weeks..lol
What a nice thing to say.(What a kind friend you would make):icon_twis NOT
A person with negativity is not good.
For lauram I wish her the best.We all have our Winning days and we have our losing one's also.
It's not cool to lol to someone that is Positve in what she is doing with herself.
and congrats on the nice hit lauram

Kakata as i was typing that i thought of you lol made me giggle. Thks all and yes
i will leave in play account that just means that my bank account has a break for awhile, past week I havent done so bad so i havent put any of my own money in but the 25 deposit 2 weeks ago and im still playing on that and thats up past 1200. I look at it this way if you to to the movies whats a ticket now 15 then drinks popcorn your talking at least 25 30 per person for what hour and half.
I drop it here if i hit i hit if not thats it play few tourneys go back to work. I know others that play bingo and seems they spend 60 and 70 session and thats also less then 2 hours of play time.

Watch out k being italian here i might take you up on that offer.

You know your loved.
It must be the long time no talk on the phone since i'm not in the click anymore :lolup:I see how I rate.
xxoo

Kakata I say 10 years lol
..hey , it goes both ways, you dont call me anymore, besides who talked to me on the cell when i had to go to the e.r., you did and i will always remember that..... love you too..............laurie................sorry laura, had to keep my guys in check and im so glad you won, dont pay attention to that woody guy, he only wishes he had won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back