Weird Rhino error

The Viking

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
PABaccred
CAG
MM
Never seen this before and played millions of spins on that game
got 3 scatters and as you can see couldnt start the bonus so refrshed as we all know WMS always saves the last round
but no bonus round to be seen just a fresh game as it never happend :) most likely just a feature garanty but still weird
and for some reason cant check my gaming history on 32red, Playcheck keeps saying i need to log in even though i am :)
always take screenie when there is and error just incase :)
rhino error.jpg

I Once had a feature trigger that wouldn’t kick in.

It span the 3 diamonds in as normal and produced the correct sound effects, but didn’t give me the option to start the spins like it normally does. However in the box in the bottom left it went straight to 1 Free Spin Remaining. The game then locked up. Luckily after a couple of reloads it finally played out to the usual bonus guarantee.

At the moment if you get rhinos on the first 3 reels and you try and click the count up it also locks up the game.

It’s typical SG nonsense. Truly the clowns of the industry.

I’ve also had montezuma give 2 discs during the feature, make the noise and effects for the retrigger and then not add anything on and carry on as normal. I know it’s all pre-determined anyway but again their games are so bug ridden.

With the millions or billions of spins these games allegedly go thru on various platforms it’s amazing this sort of nonsense isn’t picked up.

Wasn’t that long ago that rhino was almost completely unplayable due to constant server disconnections amongst other things no matter how you tried to play it, PC, Tablet, MAC or smart phone it constantly happened.

got 3 scatters and as you can see couldnt start the bonus so refrshed as we all know WMS always saves the last round
but no bonus round to be seen just a fresh game as it never happend :) most likely just a feature garanty but still weird
and for some reason cant check my gaming history on 32red, Playcheck keeps saying i need to log in even though i am :)
View attachment 130853
Paid you exactly the same as the feature would have - fuck-all.

I Once had a feature trigger that wouldn’t kick in.

It span the 3 diamonds in as normal and produced the correct sound effects, but didn’t give me the option to start the spins like it normally does. However in the box in the bottom left it went straight to 1 Free Spin Remaining. The game then locked up. Luckily after a couple of reloads it finally played out to the usual bonus guarantee.

At the moment if you get rhinos on the first 3 reels and you try and click the count up it also locks up the game.

It’s typical SG nonsense. Truly the clowns of the industry.

I’ve also had montezuma give 2 discs during the feature, make the noise and effects for the retrigger and then not add anything on and carry on as normal. I know it’s all pre-determined anyway but again their games are so bug ridden.

With the millions or billions of spins these games allegedly go thru on various platforms it’s amazing this sort of nonsense isn’t picked up.

Wasn’t that long ago that rhino was almost completely unplayable due to constant server disconnections amongst other things no matter how you tried to play it, PC, Tablet, MAC or smart phone it constantly happened.
Rhino and Montezuma are two of my favourite games and I've had some great wins off both (spent a lot on them too of course) and I totally agree with you that at times just lately they are unplayable due to constant server disconnections, also the three Rhino count up you mention is a pain in the arse if you forget and click it to hurry things up a bit, and the 'tells' on Monty where you know in advance if you've won or not on the bonus and for that matter in the base game also as your balance adjusts before the spin has finished! I've taken to putting a bit of Black tape over that portion of the screen where the balance is displayed when I play it, why should I have to be doing that FFS!?

SG must surely be aware of these things? Do they not fix them because there're incompetent or is it they just don't give a fuck?!

View attachment 130853

I had a similar fault the other month, the game crashed as the three diamonds landed so I reloaded the game but no bonus, carried on playing thinking that's odd, switched to other slots but then later on went back to the rhino and there it was, still only a BOG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back