Weird free spins on QuickSpin

theslotsking

Dormant Account
Hi,

I had a couple of weird things and I was curious if others had experienced it or whether it was normal.

Tonight I was playing the wild catch. I got free spins but before I pressed start free spins my internet connection dropped. About five minutes later I reconnected and expected when I press start free spins it would time out. It didn't though, it ran the 10 free spins. As soon as the spins were finished though I received the session error and had to reload the page.

A few weeks ago I was playing razortooth, got free spins. Was into spin 1 when my laptop died. Restarted it, logged in and my free spin winnings were in my balance already. Sure enough when I checked razortooth they had been played out.

So what I am curious about is, are the winnings from free spins already determined as soon as I win the free spins. I cant find any explanation when I had no internet and yet the spins still ran.

Anyone else had the same thing?

Cheers.

Basically yes; on most softwares the free-spins are generated in one "lump" as soon as you win them.
That is to say, if you won say 15 free-spins, the software would generate those spins all at once in a microsecond, and then play them out for you one at a time.

Some people would call that "pre-determined", some would not. As long as each spin is created totally randomly, then IMO it's not pre-determined, whether they are created one at a time while they play out, or all at once before the sequence starts.

KK

I agree with KK there, The wins are already added up as soon as you hit the bonus round,

If you go to somewhere like gala and buy a scratch card, Go to account and if it was a winning card the cash will be there even thou you have not scratched it,

Same principle with slots, But sometimes you can gamble a slots win, Obvious if you get cut off than that will not be an option

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back