WBN Customer Service - Outstanding

SlotKing

PABnonaccred
From someone who is in the customer service industry, it takes a lot (and I do mean A LOT, judging from how nice I aim to be towards everyone) to please me. But that is exactly what WBN did when I sent them an e-mail asking about a deposit promotion I had seen and not known about.

My email to them:

Hi There...

I had heard by xxxxxxx tonight that there was a 15% extra on top of the normal loyalty on all alternative deposit methods. I have just yesterday (7/2/09) put in a few via QuickTender. Does this apply to me? If so, I didn't receive anything extra on top of what I normally had received.

Thanks,

K
Account Nickname: (deleted)

Their response:

Hi K

Thank you for contacting support :)

To the best of my knowledge this new preferred deposit option bonus became effective as of July 3rd 0:01am however, I will make an executive decision, as I am unable to attract a response from the Accounts Management Team regarding this and credit your account with the 15% extra.

Have a great day!
Regards,

Sandie
Customer Support
World Bingo Network

There was no requirement for her to do this, since I didn't bother to check it out... but the fact she went ahead and did it, along with having the courtesy to send me an email not even 25 mins later, shows the tact and courteousness WBN is displaying lately.

They are my site of choice as of now. :thumbsup:

Kudos to Julia, Dee, Sandie, Richard, and the rest of the WBN support team :)

Lovely spam, wonderful spa-a-m,
Lovely spam, wonderful S Spam,
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am,
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am,
SPA-A-A-A-A-A-A-AM,
SPA-A-A-A-A-A-A-AM,
LOVELY SPAM, LOVELY SPAM,
LOVELY SPAM, LOVELY SPAM,
LOVELY SPA-A-A-A-AM...
SPA-AM, SPA-AM, SPA-AM, SPA-A-A-AM!

(c) Monty Python

Last edited by a moderator: