Wagering tips for slots

deanus76

MM
I have £6700 of wagering left at slottyvegas with a bank roll of £1400 what slot should I play and what stake ??? Ideally something that isnt going to bore me to sleep as well lol.

I have £6700 of wagering left at slottyvegas with a bank roll of £1400 what slot should I play and what stake ??? Ideally something that isnt going to bore me to sleep as well lol.

What stake have you played up to this point because you can't reduce your bet by more than 50% after a big win (term restrictions).

What stake have you played up to this point because you can't reduce your bet by more than 50% after a big win (term restrictions).

Cheers Hedge, don't play there that often but very glad you brought that term to my attention.

Would this scenario be ok do you think.

I start off at 0.40 bet, start lucky and increase to 0.80 and then to 1.00 per spin

Luck changes so I drop the 1.00 to 0.50 spin (50% reduction)

Luck still bad after only a few spins so I change the 0.50 bet to 0.25 (50% reduction)

I ask because the peak stake was 1.00 and my new spin rate is 0.25 (a 100% reduction but done in 2 x 50% increments)

Cheers :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Term 12.2.3 but since you haven't played above €6 it's all good. If you want to secure a withdrawal games like Sparks, or Guns n Roses come to my mind.

Cheers Hedge, don't play there that often but very glad you brought that term to my attention.

Would this scenario be ok do you think.

I start off at 0.40 bet, start lucky and increase to 0.80 and then to 1.00 per spin

Luck changes so I drop the 1.00 to 0.50 spin (50% reduction)

Luck still bad after only a few spins so I change the 0.50 bet to 0.25 (50% reduction)

I ask because the peak stake was 1.00 and my new spin rate is 0.25 (a 100% reduction but done in 2 x 50% increments)

Cheers :thumbsup:

12.2.3 A user who wagers high value hands(greater than €6) with the sole purpose of rapidly increasing bonus bankroll, then proceeds to drastically decrease their bet value(less than half) without having reasonably decreased their bankroll will be deemed to employing unnatural and advantageous betting patterns. Such cases may enforce condition 12.3, but each case will be investigated and acted upon accordingly. We strongly discourage this type of play.

We had a case something like a year ago where they confiscated the winnings of a player at betat which reduced his bet-size by more than 50%. Betat/Slotty seem to give their support staff some liberties with their decisions and the relevant staff-person did mistakenly apply that term to the player despite playing below €6. The rep later jumped in and everything was fine (I think the player was a fraud, but that had nothing to do with the initial bonus-issue). The support-agent was reprimanded and everything was good. This is a term which prevents players going for a quick big hit and later grind out WR with far lower bets. Doesn't apply to the OP since his/her bet was never high enough to enforce that term.

You have a very healthy bank balance so I would personally give King of Slots a try. If you are feeling adventurous you could use stake sizes 1.25 and 2.50
I would also throw in some other slots just to mix your gameplay up a bit. But avoid any of the newest NetEnt releases like Koi Princess, GNR and Drive.

Something like Reel Rush can also be a good one to burn through some wagering requirements. Bet sizes 1.00 and 2.00 should keep you busy for a while.

Awesome for everyone who made it through the WR... I am so peeved, I couldn't even get anywhere still got the $2K or so WR and about $15...:clap:

I went back on to play again today and found out that my account had been closed because I closed my betat account, no email or sorry just couldn't get in, when asked about all the supercharged winnings I was due to collect tomorrow, I was just told they can't reactivate my account and I lost the money.

I think this is really poor customer service, quick enough to email me over and over again with bonuses to get me back to play but can't tell me my accounts gonna be closed !!!!

Yes I did, but last year they did the same thing and I just had to send in an email saying that I didn't have a gambling problem and then they just reopened my account. Why let me reopen my account only to shut it down again, this was after the ukgc took over so it's not like the rules have changed again :-/

Yes I did, but last year they did the same thing and I just had to send in an email saying that I didn't have a gambling problem and then they just reopened my account. Why let me reopen my account only to shut it down again, this was after the ukgc took over so it's not like the rules have changed again :-/

This is where this whole SE issue gets confusing. If you actually SE'd (not just said close my account in a temper) and did it properly then i can't see why your able to reopen as you could have the ability to claim back your deposits if you lose and they can refuse to pay if you win.
If it was just a case you said "close my account" then it should be able to be opened again but it all boils down to the action you took when "closing" the first time.

I never asked for my Slottyvegas account to be closed though, they only did it because I self excluded from BETat, so I should be allowed my winnings from Slottyvegas as they continued to let me play even after knowing I had closed down my betat account and getting me to sign a declaration !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back