Virgin bet requiring 24 hours delay to REDUCE deposit limit

That makes no any sense in regards to responsible gambling whatsoever.
New limits should be applied immediately, and I don't see any advantage with 24 hours confirmation.

Just noticed this on Virgin bet.

Very naughty.

Not only that but you also have to come back after 24 hours and confirm the lower limit.
I've just checked my account there. lowering my deposit limit gives a warning that the change will come into effect imediately and increasing my limit give a warning that it'll take 24hours to come into effect.

Maybe it's because I had no limits set at all. I should have got screenshots really but it did make me wait 24 hours and said I would have to confirm the limit (though in the end it did automatically apply after 24 hours)

I did test with a £10 deposit also which the site accepted even though had the deposit limit been in place it would have been over limit as I had set the deposit limit to the amount I had already deposited.

Edit just went in and had another look and it does set instantly if you already have a limit and are reducing that limit. However it was not like that when there was no limit set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back