Videoslots MY RTP - How Big Is Yours?

JGslots

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABinit
Not sure if there’s already a thread for this, but will be interesting to see what everyone’s RTP looks like.
There's a section on Videoslots called 'MY RTP', which has very detailed information about your playing history.
Most people think its pretty boring, but I think its fun to see how much you've done in :laugh:

On the desktop site its accessed under 'Profile', then 'MY RTP'. On mobile it is on the tab menu top left.

I have had my account since 2011. I’m pretty happy, considering most slots at VS are now on lower RTP settings. I suppose it’s only a matter of time before that figure heads down towards 94% :D I wonder how many people have got an RTP above 100%?

Rob :)

89E53F11-BD7A-4D92-A15D-12C6191A2C11.png

Last edited:
96.53 for me!

That's pretty decent, do you feel like you've had a fair game for your money? Over what period is that?
Anything above 96% is decent, lets face it though, they'll always have their 3-4% overall :p

I'm at 95.11% after one year there.

Strictly play relax gaming and btg slots there now. In another year I'll check again and see what difference that made out of interest as I am sure my early days there was exclusively playing low rtp play n go and pragmatics until I found this place which smartened me up a little at least.

I'm still hanging in there just above the 100% mark... :cool:

VS_hiloRTP_Mar21.jpg

All the slots in my Best & Worst list are ones I only played a small number of spins.
(On Wild Ape I did 20 x £1 spins - had 18 dead spins, one "win" of 10p and one of 30p. Utter garbage!)

The game which has kept my RTP high is undoubtedly Genie Jackpots Megaways - over £41,000 worth of spins and luck has been in my favour!

VS_hiloRTP_GJM_Mar21.jpg

PS: Pretty sure that VS RTP figures only go back to the start of July 2017
None of my sessions before that are included in the RTP search. (I signed-up in Jan 2014).

KK

Last edited:
bbcvcbnj.png

Guess its fairly reasonable since i almost only play novomatics&whos the bride at vs, and all novomatics are around 95%
Need to play more Whos the bride so i can push it over 96% ;)

Edit: I think i made the account 2017, the oldest spins i could find where from 2017 atleast.
Can i see total spincount anywhere?

No surprises here then with me on the lowest RTP :cool: I have had more than my share of dead spins at VS that I seldom play there these days :)

1615924559105.png

1615924641217.png

About 5 years I played at VS for now :p

My RTP stays around 96% all the time. I never saw it drop below or reach 97% yet lol As for deposits and withdraw ratio, well as you can see, not that great lol.....

Male_Profile.jpg

Your overall RTP​

98.66%​

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back