videoslot and The Dark Knight returns

• Thread starter Deleted member 37551
  • Start date
It won't!

It was removed due to licencing issues and the associated costs.

There will be a successor which uses the same mould / layout at some point, when?? - Who knows??

My money is on Jurassic World which I (probably wrongly) predicted back in June :oops:

I wish this were true but we should not hold our breath. Remember Lord of the Rings a superb game
back when MG were a market leader. When that went they could have easily kept the game play the same
and swopped graphics ... but didnt it just died. Maybe some elements of the game will return ... but the way MG do things
now .... all I see on the horizon is 243 Ways slot with 15 fs at 2xs :)

I wish this were true but we should not hold our breath. Remember Lord of the Rings a superb game
back when MG were a market leader. When that went they could have easily kept the game play the same
and swopped graphics ... but didnt it just died. Maybe some elements of the game will return ... but the way MG do things
Girls with Guns (Jungle Heat) is apparently a direct clone of Lord of the Rings :thumbsup:
Not 100% sure that's true, but it's certainly VERY similar... except that I have had better wins on GwG :cool:

KK

Girls with Guns (Jungle Heat) is apparently a direct clone of Lord of the Rings :thumbsup:
Not 100% sure that's true, but it's certainly VERY similar... except that I have had better wins on GwG :cool:

KK

It's a clone of the Original LOTR. (same FS Feature, expanding wild on reel 3 etc)

The progressive LOTR which followed included a lot of changes and is not so similar to GwG

Which is precisely what Dark Knight was. :)

PS Fucking renew that licence already MC, oops....I mean MG.

Which is precisely what Dark Knight was. :)

PS Fucking renew that licence already MC, oops....I mean MG.

Who cares about the license , bring it back as loaded 2 for all we care, TDK games were both unique and great fun to play.

Who cares about the license , bring it back as loaded 2 for all we care, TDK games were both unique and great fun to play.

Yeah they were great fun to play. TDK was one of my all-time favourites and I really wish MG still had it. Or at least, cloned it.
That's the annoying thing....a clone of TDK would actually be welcomed, unlike all of the lamentable cloned crap they are spewing out at the moment.

Yeah they were great fun to play. TDK was one of my all-time favourites and I really wish MG still had it. Or at least, cloned it.
That's the annoying thing....a clone of TDK would actually be welcomed, unlike all of the lamentable cloned crap they are spewing out at the moment.

Yep, I miss TDK ALOT.
Now I barely play Progressives since it is gone :(
And nothing new to replace it even still, like what the heck, come on Already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back