Van mows down 11 in London

That's a lovely thing to say :)

I love peace and happiness and I am usually the peace maker and resolver in my family and friends lol

If we look at other news that is not mentioned enough because of all the terror that has to be news first.

There are so many heroes, rescuers, nurses, doctors etc that are true to their job and have a heart of gold.

Sadly we don't hear the good stories enough :(

I guess feel good stories dont bring ratings

My apologies if I come across hostile.
That's not at all my intention.
But as a hard working British man I've had enough, the media are all over this, like it's something so shocking. Obviously people will fight back as our government do nothing, just like jo cox who was tradically murdered, that was bigger news than lee rigby getting decapitated in the streets of our capital in the name of Islam.
Tommy Robinson getting blamed for inciting hatred, yet not one person can tell you where hatred or race was involved.
The country is in a massive mess due to solely immigration and trying to force together a belief that doesn't fit here with the British way of life.
Look at Enoch Powell years ago 'rivers of blood'
It's what's starting to happen now here where I live.
I'm no white supremacist by no means, no racist. But fact and logic and personal experience of Islam in the uk prove it is not and never will be compatible.
Saudi Arabia...a Christian isn't legally aloud to practice there religion in public...not one single Christian church in there country, yet in London there is over 500 mosques...
and the London mayor now wants to up policing for mosques...
The problem is facing the country head on, yet everyone ignores it.
It's shameful.

I think alot of people are getting fed up. Our largest news outlet is called CBC. And whats most disturbing is it gets 1 billion dollars of funding from the liberal government here. Guess what kind of articles and stories we have to read all the time?

One way people can speak is with their votes....if there is a candidate that will stand up for the country.

As mentioned before, we had steven harper as a prime minister who was against most of this open border idea and more for the safe zone line of thinking. Its really too bad he couldnt figure out that you need to treat Canadian families better. Thats where the liberals knew his weakness and came in and defeated him. Harpers previous plan gave low to middle income families around $500 a month while the liberals offered up around $1300 a month. So Harper lost his power and the liberals took over. And with it, all their policies.

Belgium. A Islamic terrorist attempted to blow up his suicide vest. Tonight.
He failed.
Yesterday in France, a Islamist was arrested with bomb making equipment, and a ak47 (military grade weapon) in the heart of Paris...
If these attacks where not stopped imagine the carnage.
Yet a guy drives a van into Muslims (once) and one man dies, and a lot injured, as abhorrent as that act was there is much more of a bigger picture here.
Look at the abhorrent behaviour of that moron susanna Reid and piers Morgan this morning interviewing Tommy Robinson.
He's not to blame. Of course people in the uk where going to rise, we have had enough.
Nobody wanted this, we never asked for it, yet if the powers that be won't take ownership and address it then itll happen time and time again.
Last thing, that interview on good morning Britain this morning is the only itv interview that's now banned for 'copyright' on YouTube.
Why?.. well guess we all know.
Absolutely disgusted in this country, I really am.

Lets face it. We are going to have lone nutters doing these things alongside acts of organised terrorism for a very long time.
Nutters have a need for a cause to hang their hat on.

Lets face it. We are going to have lone nutters doing these things alongside acts of organised terrorism for a very long time.
Nutters have a need for a cause to hang their hat on.
And the single cause is Islam.
Not blacks, not Jews, not Hindu, not a Buddhist, not a Sikh, or even a Scientology believer..
Not a gay nor a lesbain, even a non binary person.
Islam. That's the cause, no more or no less.
Until it's correctly addressed this horrible chain of events won't ever end.

Last edited:
Tommy Robinson is the bravest man in Britain, alas no one listens...he speaks the truth much like Enoch Powell has been proven right.

The religion of peace love and happiness strikes a police officer here in Flint Michigan

The criminal complaint says Ftouhi stabbed Lt. Jeff Neville with a large knife and declared "Allahu akbar," the Arabic phrase for "God is great." According to the FBI, which is leading the investigation, Ftouhi said something similar to "you have killed people in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan, and we are all going to die."

Last edited:
The religion of peace love and happiness strikes a police officer here in Flint Michigan

The criminal complaint says Ftouhi stabbed Lt. Jeff Neville with a large knife and declared "Allahu akbar," the Arabic phrase for "God is great." According to the FBI, which is leading the investigation, Ftouhi said something similar to "you have killed people in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan, and we are all going to die."
That's not even been on my BBC news feed. Although the destruction of a mosque and deaths in Iraq at the hands of Isis are there at the very bottom.
It'll start happening in Canada, just like it did in Belgium, and in Germany, and in France and the uk. Nobody see a pattern here?..
as Isis on the ground are almost defeated them fighters return home via free pass to the EU countries they hail from and took asylum, when there as proved they are instructed to cause attacks.
Yet the uk media are more concerned with tommy Robinson and 'right wing white supremacist terror'
You really could not make this up, the labour government builds momentum, the hard brexit we voted for will be watered down to mush.
How long till the next radical religion based attack we all post on here?..
I'll bet 50 free £5 bets on any slot you like, no max cashout, intact no terms at all we will be talking about Islam very soon.
Hope bonanza is treating you well lockinlove, I see your neglecting my food thread, that's racist. Please comment more in the future :)

Something to brag about from our country
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Love anything like that.
I see Isis are now destroying mosques in Iraq, sacred spaces. Been there many years. It's a sign they are losing the fight, as they where always going to.
The worrying part is the huge numbers that will return 'home' to mostly European places and attempt to continue this failing jihad towards the west.
We have no bans on place in the uk stopping them doing so.
I honestly think if there's another terror attack in the uk, as Enoch Powell stated 'the rivers will run with blood'

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back