US Microgaming, Taken a back seat to RTG?

Mavin1

Dormant account
Okay, I was skimming the Winner Screenshots for July and have noticed the screenshots for the US Microgaming has dramatically decreased. I think Kauphy was probably the only poster from the US, although some I can't tell where the poster is from.

The majority of winner screenshots are mostly RTG, 3DICE and non US MG. Where are the winners from the US?

Is no one playing US MG anymore? Where are the screenshots?????

I would hope that a Rep will visit this thread and be able to get some feedback from US players regarding the US MG. Please post your experiences good or bad.

hey! lol I've been playing at a US mg (allslotsusa), just haven't been taking many screenshots:p I've never actually played before mg banned US but I had received an invite to sign up :thumbsup:

So far pretty good experience, but took a few deposits to get used to software...lol. It seems their video slots are tight but not a huge difference than rtg haha. I did hit those 5 diamonds w/ wild on the infamous break da bank! $150 for .18 cent bet..:notworthy I think I remember you posting quite a few screens from jungle 7's? I see why you like it that game pays well:D

To be honest my favorite thing about mg is the video pokers;)! I had always wanted to play that level-up poker game...lol its so awesome to get paid 8x a straight flush:p....hardest part was finding the cashout button, just having too much fun with taking in the new software.

only screen I took :p

Thanks for your input and I am glad you are finding the US MG pleasing. Yes I did have some great fun on Jungle 7's before the migration, great game though it can also rip you to shreds much more :eek2:.

I'm sure that for many US players, being able to play somewhere other than RTG is a welcome relief. Please feel free to post your experiences anytime as I would like to see how the US MG is fairing now compared to before the migration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back