Up coming new online slots

deepsky2

One more spin
Not sure if this has been posted before but really like this website for checking upcoming new slots and reviews.

The website is <snip>

click on new slots tab

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting a link to an affiliate site is not really welcomed by the mods. You are basically sending potential players to sign up from a different site.

IMO, the most complete list of existing and upcoming games can be found on slotcatalog(dot)com. They have over 9500 titles listed.

Posting a link to an affiliate site is not really welcomed by the mods. You are basically sending potential players to sign up from a different site.

IMO, the most complete list of existing and upcoming games can be found on slotcatalog(dot)com. They have over 9500 titles listed.

When I first search upcoming new slots just the new slots came up not the whole website did not know there was more to the site not until I posted this. I was looking at new slots only and thought It was really accurate on new games. Sorry if I posted something that I shouldn't of.

When I first search upcoming new slots just the new slots came up not the whole website did not know there was more to the site not until I posted this. I was looking at new slots only and thought It was really accurate on new games. Sorry if I posted something that I shouldn't of.

No wories, but I would kill the link :)

It's not so much about people signing up elsewhere, it's the fact that this forum would turn into spam haven with links everywhere. :D

Where's the rest of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back