TY So much VWM and the fruitees posse <3

Seventh777

RIP Roy
Planet Tharg, dark side, where nothing grows.
Long story short, i`m always picking up on how other players go about their slot routines and nothing has pricked my ears up more than VWM and co with their wondrous tales of loot aplenty on the fruitees, so there I was heading towards a rather solemn deposit at Golden Lounge, no matter what game I played it just drained my meagre resources even more, I pondered for a bit and thought what would the slot Messiah do now?..

He would play a fruitee, so off I trundled and selected the only fruit slot I had a bit of experience with, Grandma Bling, after 10 minutes or so I was getting to thinking... Mmm no joy here by the looks of it, when I hit two grandma symbols which held, and boom, in came the other and it led to what I believe to be my 1st ever MGS true Jackpot a mouth watering x2000 bet, okay I was only betting .20p a spin but jeez did those spins set the heart racing lol.

Once again fruitee dudes I salute you all :)

GBX2000BET.jpg

That is AWESOME! The only one I can seem to hit anything on is Game On, but my highest payout was only half yours! WTG!!! :thumbsup:

great game is game on .ive had the top feature a few times at ladbrokes when playing , i play that game over a long period of time, spins gets slightly boring hence to why i only play a couple of hundred spins at a time on it .

That is AWESOME! The only one I can seem to hit anything on is Game On, but my highest payout was only half yours! WTG!!! :thumbsup:

It was just so goddam awesome, okay i`ve won way much more on other slot features, but that was pretty much a Jackpot hit and a cool x2000 bet, I must have wagered in excess of £1 mill on TSII trying to hit the biggy and the nearest i`ve come is x3 wildstorms twice, and here we have a hit like that after 100 spins max, i`m hooked lol, finally an online game that does exactly what it says on the tin ;).

Oh I know that only to well bud thx ;), in fact if anything I feel have accomplished a job done satisfaction type feeling lol

lol , i find them best to play in bursts , as i cant just sit there for anything above 200 spins before changing to another slot , but they do remind of the old uk slots , only differnce is the 3 hold & if they hold after a nudge let em spin you would always get the win , these are not fixed in this way , pity as you could know when your going to get the jackpot , maybe they shall indeed bring that slot out on if you hold for 3 times its set to come & same for holds after nudge im aware that they do this sometimes on micro gaming , but they should be set like the good old uk slots

awsome hit ;-)
did u do a double take or triple take when she popped? lol

gave her a shot the other day , she took enough off me to buy 3 bags of wool and a few new bottles of blue rince lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back