Logo
external image

Gambling Article Twin Spin Megaways New Slot by Netent

  • Thread starter Thread starter News Hound
  • id93125
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 4224
  • Replies 62
NetEnt used to be one of my favorite providers but these recent releases like Twin Spin Megaways aren't really tantalizing. I tossed $50 at this slot on Friday and it just wasn't fun at all... and NOT because I wasn't winning.. I thought chasing 4 scatters was a task and a chore in some of the other Megaways slots, but this slot requires 5 scatters!

I have 100X more fun losing on Megaways slots like Danger! High Voltage or Lil' Devil than I do on Twin Spin Megaways. It's a pig of a slot and the overall design and music leaves much to be desired IMO.

It's my desire... It's MY DESIRE!!! now that song is stuck in my head.
aaa.gif


But i agree, slot is not good.
 
:laugh:What?? Those two slots are fun win or lose. The chance of landing a 9 and those slots going bonkers is real. If one isn't having fun losing on slots then they're not playing for entertainment.
I was trying to point out in a non a-hole-ish way that they are not megaways slots.
=)

But i agree that both of them are more fun than Twin spin megaways.
 
Damn, 15 years.
Only seen a season or two from it.
Still any good the last couple of seasons?
Usually shows gets worse for every new season released, like Walking dead.
I loved the walking dead, think I stopped watching before the series with the women who wore skin on her face.

after negan who I think looks like our very own @Casinomeister it went downhill
 
I loved the walking dead, think I stopped watching before the series with the women who wore skin on her face.

after negan who I think looks like our very own @Casinomeister it went downhill
Think i watched 3 seasons, might have been 4.
And now its what, 10 seasons?

Not alot of shows stay good after 3-4 seasons imo.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top