Trident Lounge Cash Card

Dewberry

Dormant account
PABaccred
Received an email stating that the Cash Card ends tonight at midnight May 31. They will no longer be using it and any accumulated bonus money from the Cash Card will be added to members accounts.

Don't know whether this is a good or bad thing but I'll bet their new system will save them money. :rolleyes:

Dewberry, I think it is more likely related to their merge with Carmen Media which was recently announced - they will presumably need to have a common accounting and financial regime.

Cash Card

The end of the cash card should be the least of your worries!

As well as a common financial regime, they will have to have a common CS, and you can bet on who's that will be!

vinylweatherman said:
The end of the cash card should be the least of your worries!

As well as a common financial regime, they will have to have a common CS, and you can bet on who's that will be!

I believe there is no plan to combine support immediately, though of course this will be a goal for the future.

spearmaster said:
I believe there is no plan to combine support immediately, though of course this will be a goal for the future.

**shudder** I'm so afraid we'll lose the best part of Trident's excellent CS....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back