Transfer to Neteller account failed

Mouche12

Kitty Lover
PABnonaccred
PABnoaccred
PABnononaccred
Okay, first time happening this to me.

Last night (23 Oct) I transferred $90 from my Dutch bank account via iDeal to my Neteller account, as I often do. The payment did not go through and after 40 minutes or so it read "declined" whilst the amount had been debited from my bank account.

Immediately sent emails with screenshot, but still haven't received word back from their VIP Support. Unforgivable imo, this type of issue should always be solved in an urgent manner.

Anyone else having this issue before?

Its gone bit downhil at neteller sadly. I think its all a normal thing for these big companies. They get more and more busy but try cut down on other costs like the insane worse fees they do now.

Only thing important did you make sure to use the special VIP email support address?? as when i complained last year i found out message gone to their normal support and they would not assist as quick.

Only other suggestion is you should really phone them or use the VIP live chat as then they would fix it instant. I always received top service when i phoned them :)

I have no access to VIP live chat and yes, I did send it to their VIP email address. Receipt of my email was confirmed. I intend to seek compensation in any case. Perhaps I should call them but I was tired and not in the mood. Will do it tomorrow if they haven't fixed it by then. Cheers Paaske.

Had it happen many times when trying to upload with my Visa Debit. The money appeared back in my bank account in anything from 5 minutes to one week.

Now, every time it happens, I check my bank account first before trying again.

Its gone bit downhil at neteller sadly. I think its all a normal thing for these big companies. They get more and more busy but try cut down on other costs like the insane worse fees they do now.

Only thing important did you make sure to use the special VIP email support address?? as when i complained last year i found out message gone to their normal support and they would not assist as quick.

Only other suggestion is you should really phone them or use the VIP live chat as then they would fix it instant. I always received top service when i phoned them :)

I'm still yet to see the VIP live chat be online in about 3 years time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back