Trada errors

The Viking

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
PABinit
MM
anyone else getting thos errors all the time on WMS games at Trada ? its just not enjoyble anymore but they keep trowing you a carrot :) so deposit 50 yesterday but was horrible. so noway i deposit 100 to take todays offer unless i play anything else then WMS.error2.jpg error.jpg

I also have this exact same issue on all wms games at Trada. I don't bother going onto live chat to complain bout it. As you just get the usual tosh of change web browsers clear cookies cache etc. So i dont deposit there anymore. Glad to know its not just me having this issue on there site. :thumbsup:

Hi Viking,

I'll raise this with the guys now. We're working on improving this and the more screenshots we have to report the better so I apprecaite that. This shouldn't be happening at all - let alone many errors in one session. I'll get back to you.

Thanks,

Rachel.
thanks Rachel :) its been ongoing for weeks now, is to bad as i only deposit at your place when there is an ongoing promotions thos days as i just dont enjoy it.

Still ongoing :( got this twice in 1 minute, just reversed a withdrawal as it was still pending after more then 6 hours
no it aint long but im i figure i could just as well instead of deposit somewhere else :)
made another one though made thats quicker :)

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 9
sorry to bump this thread once again but am i the only one still getting this error ?
happend few times tonight on WMS games, and now again after my nice win see screenshots :)
error.jpg

Sended you a PM too Rachel.

strangely never had it @ VS only Trada for some reason

Hey guys,

Can you both drop me a PM with your registered email addresses so I can check out these errors?
@The Viking I can see the timestamp in that screenshot, so no need to send me anything other than your registered email address.
@robby811 If you can give me some info on the error you occurred I'll get it all checked out.

Thanks,

Conor

pm sent cheers Conor

Hey guys,

Can you both drop me a PM with your registered email addresses so I can check out these errors?
@The Viking I can see the timestamp in that screenshot, so no need to send me anything other than your registered email address.
@robby811 If you can give me some info on the error you occurred I'll get it all checked out.

Thanks,

Conor

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back