PABnononaccred
Mine:

1. DoA
2. Raging Rhino
3. Montesuma
4. Immortal Romace (Wild Desire)
5. Jurassic Park (Pick a feature)

Assuming this includes in-play features, then:

1) Wizard Of Oz Ruby Slippers: Glinda's Wild Reels (WMS)
2) Bruce Lee: 20 Spins with wild reel (WMS)
3) Playboy: "Running Wilds" feature (MGS)
4) Great Blue: Hitting the 23 spins at 10x (Playtech)
5) Immortal Romance: Wild Desire feature (MGS)

1. Montezuma (WMS) - Free Spins with fair retrigger chance with up to x10 multiplier. LOVE IT
2. Raging Rhino (WMS) - Same as above with the retrigger & multiplier wilds and rhino's.
3. Playboy (MGS) - Running Wilds.
4. DOA (Netent) - Never hit big but one day I will. :D
5. Lucky Lady Charm (Novomatic) - Free Spins with huge amount of retriggers when lucky and some sick hits possible.

:)

I have many more but these stand out for me.

Based on only having played MGS and Playtech I'd go with....

1. Playboy - Sofia's running wilds
2. IR - Wild Desire
3. Great Blue - 23 spins at 10x
4. Terminator 2 - but only IF you get Hot Mode (and I still feckin' haven't!) :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
5. Jackpot Wheel on Dark Knight - It may be brief, and it's almost always an anti-climactic win of a tenner. But there's always that
"dare to dream the virtually impossible dream" element of it. That you MIGHT be the one who becomes an instant millionaire.

I could just as easily taken one out of the above list and replaced it with any one out of: out Tomb Raider SOS, GWG2's Frozen and Magnetic Wilds, Untamed Giant Panda and Wolf Pack, Jurassic Park's T-Rex and Dilophasaurus features, Trailing Wilds features in Avalon 2 and Santa's Wild Ride.

If I had played games by other developers, I would certainly have considered putting Magic Portals, Creature From The Black Lagoon
and Bruce Lee (20 spins with wild reel) on the list. Because they all look extremely good.

I haven't ever seen a video of a bonus round of Raging Rhino or Montezuma played out, but if two of the first three people to post here
nominate both of them, then maybe I need to start watching the vids in the Winner Videos thread here to see what they are made of :oops:

1. Book of Ra - Expanding Symbols (high value symbols) (Greentube/Novomatic)
2. Captain Venture - Insain Re-triggers (huge wins with wild multipliers) (Greentube/Novomatic)
3. Pharaoh's Tomb - Symbol Upgrades (Greentube/Novomatic)
4. Lucky Rose - Only 3 Symbols In Play! (Greentube/Novomatic)
5. Fruit Warp - Win Multiplier (on huge wins) (Thunderkick)

My favourite features are:

1 Doa free spins

2 Playboy running wilds

3 Jatb free spins and the mini walking wild in game features can give you something big too.

4 Reel Steal free spins

5 300 Shields(would be higher but takes so damn long to get a high win)

1) DOA
2) Creature From The Blue Lagoon
3) Today's Weather( sticky wilds feature )
4) Secret of the Stones( come on 5 scatters )
5) Temple Quest( Less excited each time )

1. Wild Desire - I'm connected to a full studio speaker system, so when the WD starts I turn up the volume. It's... EPIC :eek2: :cool:
2. Dead or Alive - the base game is basically rubbish, we all play to watch those wilds build up. And when they get close, it's exciting.
3. Jack and the Beanstalk - So much potential in that bonus game. I've unlocked the spreading wild before I've even used 2 free spins.
4. Break da Bank Again - No matter how rubbish it's playing, any second it could drop in a "big" 5oak during free spins for a monster win.
5. Elements, the awakening - I've only discovered this recently, but as with Wild Desire it sounds brilliant for me (and the graphics are stunning too).

DOA,nothing quite like seeing a wild line with 5 or 6 spins left go...
Jurassic park...running wilds,making 3 and 4 lines
Terminator 2..Hot mode is fun to watch(seen twice),but nothing worth chasing
Game of Thrones...Lannister dishing out a 2000 to 1...the money just keeps flowing
TFROL...champagne popping 3 green lines,connected by diamonds

I have to say, I'm a little surprised at some (not all) of the answers already given - those which are a fixed number of spins with no re-triggers or other feature which can get better as the spins go along :eek2:

My choices:
DoA (NetEnt): Although I don't play this game I do appreciate how exciting it is!
Jack & the Beanstalk (NetEnt): Hit loads of wilds in free-spins and it can be awesome.
All games where you can win 100 (or more) free-spins which can re-trigger: (e.g. RTG 's Rain Dance & Rival's Cleopatra's Coins)
Arctic Fortune (3Dice): Chance to win 100 free-spins with all wins x10!
Bruce Lee (WMS): Again, a game I don't play much - but I would probably wet myself if I got the 20 free-spins with wild reels! :p

KK

My personal favourites are:

1. Playboy (MG) - Sofia running wilds.
2. Captain America (Playtech). Always good but when you activate all 9 feature boxes before the spins start it is awesome.
3. South Park (Net Ent). All features are good but the Cartman and the Hippies bonus can really get large with the 2x multiplier.
4. Spider Man Attack of the Green Goblin (Playtech). I love the variation in these features and they can pay out large too.
5. The Dark Knight (MG). So many features I like about this - the jackpot wheel. Batman dropping down to make reels wild. Batman popping up to shot symbols wild. Joker popping up with a 5x multiplier. All great.

I was close to saying IR/Wild desire but as it usually pays out crap there is very little excitement for me when it happens anymore....

For USA:

Rtg Goldbeard -- catch the middle Pirate during free spins and lots of retrigs

Rtg- Naughty and Nice (Spring Break) catch the extra bonus and extra free games and wilds

Rtg Vulcan --Possibility of x 300 in free spins

Rtg- Club World slot-- pick for possible 100 + spins with multipliers and x bet feature

3 dice -- Artic -- if ever hit -- 100 spins x 10 huge possibility of big win off small bets

1-3. Captain's Venture (Novomatic)
4. Book of Ra
5. Lucky Lady's Charm

I don't think there is any video slot with higher volatility than Captain's Venture, as soon as you hit free spins you basically know you've struck gold. Too bad it's only available at Stargames.com. The other two are Novomatic as well.

Wonky Wabbits - The wilds drop and it looks like you only made a few paylines, then they double to create several lines of wilds :)
Great blue - possibly may fav slot, never know if the bonus round is going to be a massive payout (like doa) getting 15 free spins with 12x multiplier and whole reels of wilds is crazy :p

1.DOA (Netent)
2.Tutankhamon(3Dice)
3.300 Shields(NextGen)
4.Vulcan (RTG)
5.El Patron(Amuzi Gaming)

1. Ruby Slippers different features, i love the 1 bubble on 5th line on Ruby SLippers activated XD. But the bonus round with all 5 symbols and free spins wow i like it. i actually evne like the hourglass jsut bcs Glinda multiplies it up to a x100 win sometimes.

2. Still have to be IR Wild Desire and Amber Free spins, been playing thousands and thousands of spins in this game and i tend to only get 2 wilds nowdays usually 3 before 2015 began...

3. Victorious Just wanna see the purple guys drop love it or the retrigger is good to.

4. Lost Island, fucking had great wins in this, but no matter my betsize nowdays nothing happens:( Still wanna get the scatters though.

5. Terminator 2, Still looking for my first ever Hot Mode....

(I have a list i want to complete before i die, 4-5 wild reels on Ruby Slippers & Immortal Romance. The Hot Mode in T2, a minimum of 1. wild line in DoA, and also a win that tops my 1750x win in Flowers Free spin. then i can quit playing online slots nad lose money every month...) *Like thats gonna happen anyway..

Medusa II when all 5 reels can go into the same symbols , loads of re-triggers and what ifs!
IR with Troy and 2 extra multipliers and decent symbols and more wilds :D
Wishmaster with 3 decent feature symbols
Ruby Slippers free spins with 4 or more scatter trigger
Raging Rhino when its not being horrible :)

i find DOA not to be exciting excpet when you have a decent start to the round, i dont get excited until i have 4 wilds and free spins left, and thats not very often, probably overplayed it last year, now i cant even be bothered enduring the base game.

Wonky Wabbits - The wilds drop and it looks like you only made a few paylines, then they double to create several lines of wilds :)
Great blue - possibly may fav slot, never know if the bonus round is going to be a massive payout (like doa) getting 15 free spins with 12x multiplier and whole reels of wilds is crazy :p

Wonky Rabbits!! - What 'wilds' are those then lol

Used to play it a lot until they started removing the 'wilds' the moment I open the game :p

Hmm, an interesting question. For me, it's personally...

1. Raging Rhino - got a lot of time for this slot since it was released. WMS at their best.
2. The Dark Knight - slightly biased because I loved the movie but it shows what Microgaming can do when they put their time and effort into something.
3. Dead or Alive - not a slot I tried until I joined here and heard a lot of people harping on about it! Lol. The hype has been justified.
4. Playboy - a slot I loved when it first came out but forgot about until I saw people recommend it on here. Great bonus features and isn't just about the boobs.
5. Book of Ra - definition of a classic. One of the first slots I ever played so has always held a place in my heart.

Most exciting feature, bar none, is on JATB when the harps start dropping. It's so fast and the potential for a huge win is right there. Unlike, say, DOA where you see it coming and it's more of a relief than pure excitement when it happens.

I can imagine that the Wild Desire bonus is exciting when you get a 4th wild reel but it never happened to me.

I'll add a screenshot, this is Marilyn Monroe (Playtech)

Untitled.jpg

Bonus is almost a clone of Great Blue, but you can get up to 45 fs and up to 10x multiplier. This is the lowest multiplier, and a single line hit,
so with stacked wilds it has amazing potential.

2. 300 Shields
3. Immortal Romance - Troy FS
4. Gonzo's Quest
5. Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back