Tonight !! - Lingerie Football League Season Opener GREEN BAY CHILL VS MINNESOTA

Diane

Ueber Meister
Ok,

I know this is a really off the wall post from me, but I have to share this with my CM friends.

My daughter Annie is the starting Quarterback for the Green Bay Chill women's football team. Full tackles 7 0n 7 Arena style indoor football.

The game is being televised nationally on Cable TV channel MTV2 starting at 9pm Central.

I am one proud mama. She has worked incredibly hard since training camp began in April. Tonight is their first game.

Go Chill !

[video=facebook;138219926270835]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=138219926270835&oid=17021110436&comments[/video]

Diane

Go Chill!

No wonder you are proud!

Thanks. Its too bad that they have to "sell" the skimpy uniforms in order for these women to be able to play competitive sports. There have been a lot of detractors on this part of it.

But she and her team have worked incredibly hard to get into condition. Tonight will tell. This is definitely hard hitting, no holds barred tackle football. It's not powder puff stuff.

Diane

Is this your Daughter?

YES! That's my baby girl. Anne Erler #19 Green Bay Chill. They lost last night 25-28, but she did awesome. She had to carry most of the game herself. She is the QB. RB fumbled her handoff, Annie picked it up and ran it all the way back for a TD. She ran for the extra point conversion and she is their kicker.

She got lots of attention and coverage from the announcers on MTV2 last night.

She had two Division I scholarships for soccer and then since graduation has played two hand touch football around here, until the LFL thing came to GB.

Most people can't see past the skimpy uniforms --- but my daughter and the others are hard hitting athletes. Full tackle football and lots of hard action.

I can't talk today for all the yelling we did last night. Very proud mama here.

Thanks for noticing,

Diane

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Diane!!!

Your daughter is amazing and you can see how she is REALLY determined to give this a go.

I actually looked at some other videos of her Yesterday and saw one whwere she does her trick shot.

Picks the ball up with her feet then throws the ball at a cup on someones head and gets it. Her passing is awesome aswell.

Not to mention your daughter is absolutley stunning to say the least, she is beautiful.

WOW! Diane!!!

Your daughter is amazing and you can see how she is REALLY determined to give this a go.

I actually looked at some other videos of her Yesterday and saw one whwere she does her trick shot.

Picks the ball up with her feet then throws the ball at a cup on someones head and gets it. Her passing is awesome aswell.

Not to mention your daughter is absolutley stunning to say the least, she is beautiful.

Yes, I must agree with you. She seems very skilled :thumbsup:

YES! That's my baby girl. Anne Erler #19 Green Bay Chill. They lost last night 25-28, but she did awesome. She had to carry most of the game herself. She is the QB. RB fumbled her handoff, Annie picked it up and ran it all the way back for a TD. She ran for the extra point conversion and she is their kicker.

She got lots of attention and coverage from the announcers on MTV2 last night.

She had two Division I scholarships for soccer and then since graduation has played two hand touch football around here, until the LFL thing came to GB.

Most people can't see past the skimpy uniforms --- but my daughter and the others are hard hitting athletes. Full tackle football and lots of hard action.

I can't talk today for all the yelling we did last night. Very proud mama here.

Thanks for noticing,

Diane

Ok, just put the youtube clip on for soem work mates Diane- Your daughter officially has a fan base in Australia now. :thumbsup:

Friends,

Thank you all for the nice things you have said.

My daughter has worked very hard for this team. She does it for the pure fun of playing/competing. They don't get paid. It's considered amateur sport here even with the national TV exposure.

Thanks,
Diane

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back