Tips that May Help You Win By Luckylady

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
This is from a great person I know and she told me I can share it with everyone Thank You luckylady From Dom's Bingo Chatter.

Tips that May Help You Win
First all familiarize yourself with the different patterns that are played in a particular bingo hall that you are playing in. Different halls have different names for the same patterns.

Bingo Odds:

Theoretically, using the number of cards you are playing divided by the total number that are in play give you the odds of winning. Example: If there are 100 cards being played and you are playing 4 cards, then you have a 4 out of 100 chance of winning. These odds, though, do not apply to progressive jackpot games, as those games depend more on the difficulty of covering the pattern in a predetermined number of calls, which makes the odds much steeper.

One question asked most often is, "Which numbers come up most often?"
The answer is simple, if all the balls are present, and there has been no tampering - no single ball has a greater chance of appearing than any other.

Okay, now what can we do to win? Try to tip the mathematical balance in our favor. Avoid overcrowded halls. The less competition you have, the better your chances of winning. If the hall has advertised their prizes, then they have to award those prizes, even though there are fewer players. Go to play in bad weather, or at off times, to give yourself better odds of winning.

Playing multiple cards should also tip the scale in your favor. Be sure though that you don't have more than you can handle at any one time. Try not to choose cards that have the same numbers on them.

Paying attention to the numbers called is key. Don't allow yourself to be distracted. If you don't hear the numbers called, or don't pay attention to the pattern, you can't possibly win.

Keeping a positive attitude can't hurt either. It seems that good things happen to those people who believe they can and will win.

The less competition you have, the better your chances of winning.

And the smaller the pot ;) (But you will have the winner-feeling anyway :) It could be a real good situation though, if the game is fix priced.

Otherwise great tips BingoT, thanks for sharing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back