The World Cup Drama continue@ the Nations League

BOOM!

The rebirth of Dutch football. Just after watching the game.
Germany has carried their pathetic form forward from the world cup.

Koeman is gonna build up a great new Dutch team.
I was so happy when he was appointed as the new trainer for the Dutch team.
A new talentful batch of players is coming around.

After an unlucky 2-1 defeat vs France we did it today and well winning against our rivals is always great!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Sure it wasn't great but how bad was Germany...The team has crumbled down man.
I think they should not have carried on with Löw.
It's no problem. His contract runs another two or three years :eek:

At this rate of progress we'll be worse than Gibraltar's B Team :eek::eek::eek:

BOOM!

The rebirth of Dutch football. Just after watching the game.
Germany has carried their pathetic form forward from the word cup.

Koeman is gonna build up a great new Dutch team.
I was so happy when he was appointed as the new trainer for the Dutch team.
A new talentful batch of players is coming around.

After an unlucky 2-1 defeat vs France we did it today and well winning against our rivals is always great!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LoL the Rebirth of Dutch Football against a Team who was beaten from South Korea and did not managed to get in the Playoffs at the WC xD Any Team is going to defeat this German team if they play like this -.-

Lets talk about it after the Re-Match :) but my feelings are not very well.

LoL the Rebirth of Dutch Football against a Team who was beaten from South Korea and did not managed to get in the Playoffs at the WC xD Any Team is going to defeat this German team if they play like this -.-

Well that is a bit to easy.
Germany has still a-class players but the team is just not performing.
I mean c'mon, if you have players like Sané, Müller, Kroos, Kimmich, Hummels, you cannot say that you have a bad team.

And the Dutch did not qualify for the last 2 tournaments because all our better players got old and quit for the Dutch team.
A very depressing time and with Koeman building on a new young team, we see light in the darkness. That is what I meant with the rebirth of the Dutch national team.

We will be back, I am 100% sure of that.

Depay, Wijnaldum, De Ligt, De Jong, Van Dijk...All quality players with massive growth potential..

And beating Germany ALWAYS feels good. ;):laugh:

I remember when France were struggling in '02, then the last two World Cups you could see them evolve. Italy winners in '06 and now average.

It takes about 15-20 years to rebuild a team, basically a generation.

Holland are overdue and their transition is probably not far off. They got the talent & manager so give it another 4 - 8 years and they'll be back :cool:

Seem to be seeing a lot of these types of headlines now :laugh:

deutsch.jpg

Sure it wasn't great but how bad was Germany...The team has crumbled down man.
I think they should not have carried on with Löw.

Thats a general problem in germany. The people at the top dont know when their time is over and when its time to make room for new, fresh people.

No words for todays game. Congrats to our neighbors :)

Thats a general problem in germany. The people at the top dont know when their time is over and when its time to make room for new, fresh people.

No words for todays game. Congrats to our neighbors :)

LoL thats the Problem if we had still Lahm , Klose , Schweinsteiger , Mertesacker , Podolski in the Team playing that would not be possible what happend today...

and atm there is no better Coach then Löw we have to wait for J.Klopp when he is able to do it....

The players aren't motivated by non- tournament games, and let's face it, these are just glorified Friendlies.

Pretty much before any major tournament they play like donkeys, just look at their Friendly results of the last 30 years :laugh:

On the plus side, all is not lost. We have France away on Tuesday

Yes loosing at a Euro or WC against Holland 0:3 would be much harder then the Game today ;)

That will not happend anyway we will beat them in the Tournament xD

The players aren't motivated by non- tournament games, and let's face it, these are just glorified Friendlies.

Pretty much before any major tournament they play like donkeys, just look at their Friendly results of the last 30 years :laugh:

On the plus side, all is not lost. We have France away on Tuesday

so much about nations league games being glorified friendlies :p I honestly didnt expect much from this new format but after watching a friendly (real friendly) match a day after watching last round nations league matches... nations league feels like a godsend now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back