New Slot Announcement The ultimate slot for grannies

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
Sory but I couldn't hold this back as I have been laughing for the last minutes. I never thought I would see this kind of theme on a slot but Games Warehouse must have done their research and found that there is a market for it. :rolleyes:

Grannies can now crochet and turn the reels at the same time. Imagine how much more fun the tea afternoons will be in retirement homes. :D

Capture 1417 (800x454).jpg

Last edited:
Sory but I couldn't hold this back as I have been laughing for the last minutes. I never thought I would see this kind of theme on a slot but Games Warehouse must have done their research and found that there is a market for it. :rolleyes:

Grannies can now crochet and turn the reels at the same time. Imagine how much more fun the tea afternoons will be in retirement homes. :D

View attachment 94863

LOL I played this a few days ago, they brought this out (GW) along with a few others like Cosmic Cash Cow, Frogz and Timelines. Timelines is very good, but Cosmic Cash Cow is mad, you get free spins in which hopefully you accrue enough symbols for the alien spacecraft to abduct the cow and beam it up!

I actually got the sheep trail feature on Farm Yarn and captured 13 sheep on it which were conveyored into a shed with cash awards, one gave 100x bet and I got 132x in the end lol......

LOL I played this a few days ago, they brought this out (GW) along with a few others like Cosmic Cash Cow, Frogz and Timelines. Timelines is very good, but Cosmic Cash Cow is mad, you get free spins in which hopefully you accrue enough symbols for the alien spacecraft to abduct the cow and beam it up!

I actually got the sheep trail feature on Farm Yarn and captured 13 sheep on it which were conveyored into a shed with cash awards, one gave 100x bet and I got 132x in the end lol......

That looks visually diabolical... I used to work there and I can't excuse how poor that looks lol

I just woke up and still laughing, :D

Instead of snoring retirees you will have now conversations like:

Nurse: Do you need another Paysafe love?
Grannie: Oh that would be lovely. I'll go all in this afternoon, get me one for a tenner.
Nurse: You sure you can afford it, you know RG and all that?
Grannie: Can't take it to the grave, can I?

Last edited:

I get the impression you liked capturing sheep ;) Maybe this game is also to attract the lonely male welsh types.

I just woke up and still laughing, :D

Instead of snoring retirees you will have now conversations like:

Nurse: Do you need another Paysafe love?
Grannie: Oh that would be lovely. I'll go all in this afternoon, get me one for a tenner.
Nurse: You sure you can afford it, you know RG and all that?
Grannie: Can't take it to the grave, can I?
:laugh: Omg. That would be so me! I'm always sending someone out to grab me a paysafe. :laugh::laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back