The Spin Room

padanian

Dormant Account
Some advice required, please.
Concerning their bonus option they say

To qualify for the initial sign up bonus, the customer must wager the total bonus amount 20 times. If you are playing in , you must wager 1000 worth of bets to receive the bonus.

There's something I don't get: you have to wager it 20 times and then you receive it... :confused:

Yes that's how i read it too Pad. Odd aint it? I wouldn't bother to be honest. Nip off to Nostalgia and get there 100% $300 dollar no WR. OK, its RTG but far more fun :)

Simmo! said:
Yes that's how i read it too Pad. Odd aint it? I wouldn't bother to be honest. Nip off to Nostalgia and get there 100% $300 dollar no WR. OK, its RTG but far more fun :)

Did you try it yourself?!?

I registered and had a look around (wasn't overly impressed with it really) and decided exactly what you'd done - that you had to wager before you could claim so i didn't bother.

Simmo! said:
I registered and had a look around (wasn't overly impressed with it really) and decided exactly what you'd done - that you had to wager before you could claim so i didn't bother.

Yap, I would have expected something more from a group like Victor Chandler's...Nevertheless there's plenty of choice in the market...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back