The madness that is Jeremy Corbyn...

Playford7

Permanent Ban: Too much flaming
MM
just curious if any members here find this useful idiot appealing in anyway?.
His known and proved terrorist links, his views on national security.. not to mention his cabinet that’s akin to a monty python sketch.
Granted May is inept, but I’d much rather her than the barmy party take power.
I just don’t get the mans appeal at all.

Gotta love a lil' bit of Commie Corbyn, comrade

And the aforementioned side-kick monster that is Diane
Angela raynor also.. not to mention they have had that twisted Trans ‘thing’ monroe burgdoff and Eddie Izzard on the books..
abacus abbott is merely there as a token, this was the women whom stated mao did more good than harm... well over 70 million dead in he rbook is ok I guess.
I just don’t get any appeal over labour at all, infact a most invidious and dangerous party of fools.

I don't care too much about politics tbh...all it is is a bunch of people fighting on how to make the country worse off to benefit themslves :rolleyes:

On to Corbyn, I have to laugh at all the "Terrorist Sympathizer" remarks. I don't know who you support personally Playford but the Tories have a former member of the IRA in thier ranks -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. I just don't understand the hypocrisy of it all.

Also last week where Corbyn called May and the tories stupid people and the whole of parliment were up in arms claiming he called may a "Stupid Woman". Well in fact he didn't. So what even if he did say stupid woman? How in any way or manner would that be sexist? Ah...the propaganda is rife in Britain and I'm just glad I don't really like politics.

The madness of the UK maybe a better title :p

Last edited:
I don't care too much about politics tbh...al it is is a bunch of people fighting on how to make the country worse off to benefit themslves :rolleyes:

On to Corbyn, I have to laugh at all the "Terrorist Sympathizer" remarks. I don't know who you support personally Playford but the Tories have a former member of the IRA in thier ranks -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. I just don't understand the hypocrisy of it all.

Also last week where Corbyn called May and the tories stupid people and the whole of parliment were up in arms claiming he called may a "Stupid Woman". Well in fact he didn't. So what even if he did say stupid woman? How in any way or manner would that be sexist? Ah...the propaganda is rife in Britain and I'm just glad I don't really like politics
Stupid people lol.. there has been 6 independent lip readers conform it was women, to deny such is plain silly.
Also it’s most clear on the videos he said ‘women’
Also regarding his terrorist ‘friends’ he’s pictured at many funerals of fallen ira members and he’s himself said ‘he’s all for a independent ni. That pretty much says the lot.
As for the good people of hamas and friends of hezbollah... well, read into that as you will.
His backwards cabinet also speaks volumes, nobody with any credibility wants to be near the moron.
He’s a mouthpiece for that insufferable momentum. Not to mention his most abhorrent views on the Jewish community, as many sackings and warnings in his so called party prove.
Agent cob has no place here, the useful idiot whom has achieved little won’t further his own gains in England is best off under the commy rock he resides in.

Stupid people lol.. there has been 6 independent lip readers conform it was women, to deny such is plain silly.
Also it’s most clear on the videos he said ‘women’
Also regarding his terrorist ‘friends’ he’s pictured at many funerals of fallen ira members and he’s himself said ‘he’s all for a independent ni. That pretty much says the lot.
As for the good people of hamas and friends of hezbollah... well, read into that as you will.
His backwards cabinet also speaks volumes, nobody with any credibility wants to be near the moron.
He’s a mouthpiece for that insufferable momentum. Not to mention his most abhorrent views on the Jewish community, as many sackings and warnings in his so called party prove.
Agent cob has no place here, the useful idiot whom has achieved little won’t further his own gains in England is best off under the commy rock he resides in.

I don't want to get into anything, but lip readers is a laughable way to confirm what he said. Channel 4 played a clip with the audio enhanced and not only is it quite clear he says Stupid People, but you'd have to be really deaf or deliberately ignoring the truth to suit you own beliefs to ignore the facts.

As for the independent NI, what's your point? What does that say?

That's opposite of what the IRA want(ed). They want the whole 32 counties of Ireland untied as one country. Maybe Corbyn wasn't as chummy to the IRA as you think? :laugh:

I don't want to get into anything, but lip readers is a laughable way to confirm what he said. Channel 4 played a clip with the audio enhanced and not only is it quite clear he says Stupid People, but you'd have to be really deaf or deliberately ignoring the truth to suit you own beliefs to ignore the facts.

As for the independent NI, what's your point? What does that say?

That's opposite of what the IRA want(ed). They want the whole 32 counties of Ireland untied as one country. Maybe Corbyn wasn't as chummy to the IRA as you think? :laugh:
Oh that oh so not left wing c4 where dr Peterson destroyed the insufferable Cathy the lobster Newman?..
and as ex forces I’m pretty well informed on ni. Many have said agent cob was just a hindrance in the process as was never taken seriously, kind of like now.
And the pictures, his own comments and videos don’t lie about his support of the anti British establishment.
You seem to have missed that...
as for the ‘stupid women’ quote... it’s clear as day what he said, I agree however as May is laughable, and I’d not call her stupid, but agent ira wasn’t far off, she’s hardly credible.
Maybe he can get eddy izzard to speak next time if he’s struggling, or perhaps a mad mentally ill trans person.

Angela raynor also.. not to mention they have had that twisted Trans ‘thing’ monroe burgdoff and Eddie Izzard on the books..
abacus abbott is merely there as a token, this was the women whom stated mao did more good than harm... well over 70 million dead in he rbook is ok I guess.
I just don’t get any appeal over labour at all, infact a most invidious and dangerous party of fools.
I don't get why most folk seem to expect me to be a Tory,Labour,Liberal,Green or whatever party advocate. Its not the same as having a fave football team. I have little faith in any of them.

I don't get why most folk seem to expect me to be a Tory,Labour,Liberal,Green or whatever party advocate. Its not the same as having a fave football team. I have little faith in any of them.
Agree 110% I’ve no faith now after maybot, but to have labour is literal Suicide. It’d be a protest vote to keep the inmates away from the asylum.
Slots are going the same way, all this crap scratchcard bollocks and 49 billion way megaways from BTG (whom are most honest and trustworthy) they are infact the Corbyn of slot providers lately.

Oh that oh so not left wing c4 where dr Peterson destroyed the insufferable Cathy the lobster Newman?..
and as ex forces I’m pretty well informed on ni. Many have said agent cob was just a hindrance in the process as was never taken seriously, kind of like now.
And the pictures, his own comments and videos don’t lie about his support of the anti British establishment.
You seem to have missed that...
as for the ‘stupid women’ quote... it’s clear as day what he said, I agree however as May is laughable, and I’d not call her stupid, but agent ira wasn’t far off, she’s hardly credible.
Maybe he can get eddy izzard to speak next time if he’s struggling, or perhaps a mad mentally ill trans person.

I don't know who Cathy Newman is, so I can't comment. But as far as "Lip readers" go he could have said stupid wombat as far I am concerned, it's impossible to use Lip Readers as a verifiable source of factual evidence.

As for missing things, well you got me there. I don't keep a keen eye on politics as I said. More a passing interest from time to time.

But like I said conservative/Tory supporters cannot in thier right mind call Corbyn a terrorist sympathizer while sitting with a straight face knowing full well a previous IRA member is a member of thier party. How do you feel about that?

Just curious, I'm politely leaving the thread at this point :thumbsup:

I don't know who Cathy Newman is, so I can't comment. But as far as "Lip readers" go he could have said stupid wombat as far I am concerned, it's impossible to use Lip Readers as a verifiable source of factual evidence.

As for missing things, well you got me there. I don't keep a keen eye on politics as I said. More a passing interest from time to time.

But like I said conservative/Tory supporters cannot in thier right mind call Corbyn a terrorist sympathizer while sitting with a straight face knowing full well a previous IRA member is a member of thier party. How do you feel about that?

Just curious, I'm politely leaving the thread at this point :thumbsup:
You ask me a question but now your leaving the thread without my right of reply?..
ok...
that’s lefty thinking personified.
All the best and thumbs up to you also.

You ask me a question but now your leaving the thread without my right of reply?..
ok...
that’s lefty thinking personified.
All the best and thumbs up to you also.

No opinion on the Tories having an Ex IRA member in thier party then? You don't think that's hypocrictical?

As for me being a lefty that's quite a presumption to make from just a few comments on a thread :laugh:

I don't lean any way but my own, I am fully capable of forming my own opinion on matters without being told to by any particular party.

PS I don't vote.

Thought you where leaving as you stated.
I was merely being polite and courteous.
Can’t reply to a member whom stated they where leaving the thread is all.
Best regards

I can 100% confirm Chipkin veers a little to the left

But that's just his shwanz :eek:
Haha!.. on that note I’m off to have my king prawn curry (non halal) and of a most spicy texture. With a fine glass of ribena.
I shall return tomorow, and chip is so not left leaning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back