Logo
external image

The Honor is mine

  • Thread starter Thread starter jlmtrs88
  • id58908
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2800
  • Replies 12
Joined
Sep 14, 2013
Location
los angeles, Ca
I just want to say Hi to everyone specially to all the members. it is an honor to be accepted in this distinguish group. My we all help in promoting "fair play" in the industry that we all share.

To all, have a pleasant day and see you around guys.


Truly yours,


Jlmtrs88
 
Welcome to the forum Jlmtrs88
~T~
welcome1.webp
 
I just want to say Hi to everyone specially to all the members. it is an honor to be accepted in this distinguish group. My we all help in promoting "fair play" in the industry that we all share.

To all, have a pleasant day and see you around guys.


Truly yours,


Jlmtrs88

Welcome jlm.

I think we accept anyone.

Until they do something unacceptable.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top