Logo
external image

The economy might suck, but credit card companies are reaping the rewards

  • Thread starter Thread starter winbig
  • id22640
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 459
  • Replies 3
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Location
Pennsylvania
This crap just makes me sick. People can't afford s**t the way it is, but yet anyone with a pulse can get a credit card....who cares if they can pay it back or not? The issuers sure don't. :mad:

In the company's fourth quarter, net revenue grew 27.8% to $1.07 billion, while gross dollar volume increased 15.2% to $634 billion. MasterCard ended the year with 916 million cards issued, up 12.6% from a year ago. As a credit card network with mostly fixed costs, a huge portion of MasterCard's incremental revenue falls straight to the bottom line. Operating income for the quarter increased to $172 million, from $46 million a year ago, and operating margin improved a whopping 10.3 percentage points.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
 
When I used my credit card to deposit into PokerStars, I was charged $17.XX interest on $600 deposit! They treated it as an Cash Advance transaction I think. :sniper:

I don't know why pokerstars doesn't support Click2pay!

I was charged $20 each for 3 $100 deposits this month with MC. Soon my "wins" will just about cover the fees charged to "entertain" myself.:thumbsup:
:eek:
 
I was charged $20 each for 3 $100 deposits this month with MC. Soon my "wins" will just about cover the fees charged to "entertain" myself.:thumbsup:
:eek:

One thing that's quite interesting that I've seen is that in the B&M casinos, the ATM's now have new option. The option of using the ATM transaction as a POS Purchase!

Though it may cost you $20+ to use this feature, it may save you HUNDREDS in the long run, since this won't be counted as a cash advance!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top