The Check Isn't in the Mail: APCW Perspectives Weekly for September 2nd, 2011

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
The Check Isn't in the Mail: APCW Perspectives Weekly for September 2nd, 2011
Full Tilt Poker has been very quiet about their non-payment to players since the Black Friday indictments effectively stopped their U.S. facing operations. This week, however, they issued a statement that was predictable at best... blaming the Department of Justice for the payment delays. Also, J Todd looks at poker traffic on the web and welcomes two special guests.

Last edited by a moderator:
"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content"

Ouch! What's up with that? Were there scammy deceptive ads? Or has J Todd joined the darkside? :p

Since when is a regularly published news video deemed to be "against youtube policy". It seems to suggest some rather powerful entity leant on youtube and got it removed. Publish it elsewhere, the mere fact that youtube banned it will ensure a republication gets even WIDER coverage. This will allow those of us who didn't see it to make up our own minds, rather than accept youtube's claim that this one video from the long list of often controversial APCW perspective weeklies is SO bad it has to be banned after a mere two days.

A note about the YouTube thing.
JTodd & a note from The YouTube Team

You Tube Decision on Our Video
As many of you know, You Tube pulled our video two weeks ago. After a long silence, we received our decision just this morning:

Thank you for submitting your video appeal to YouTube. After further review, we've determined that your video doesn't violate our Community Guidelines. Your video has been reinstated and your account is in good standing.

Sincerely
— The YouTube Team

This is good news, of course. However, we are still dealing with computer issues on my end. Therefore, there will be no show again this week as I am in Houston until Friday. When I return home this weekened, I will have my computer fixed and have to install the video editing software to get back in business.

Thank you all for your patience and support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back