The cat sat on my keyboard!!!!

mellody

Experienced Member
PABinit
So, today I was playing at Betsafe on my PC, took a break to put the kettle on and in my absence my cat decided to sit on my keyboard.

bsbs.jpg

The above image was the result. Everything seems to have shrunk to phone size! I have cleared my cache etc, logged out and pretty much done all I can think of, no change. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to what I can do? Many thanks for reading.

I´m sorry i can´t help you it´s terrible when things like that happens !
But at the same time it was a bit funny so i posted an animated cat behind a computer.

So, today I was playing at Betsafe on my PC, took a break to put the kettle on and in my absence my cat decided to sit on my keyboard.

View attachment 139048

The above image was the result. Everything seems to have shrunk to phone size! I have cleared my cache etc, logged out and pretty much done all I can think of, no change. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to what I can do? Many thanks for reading.
Just be grateful it didn’t start doing £100 spins. :p

Looks like your cat zoomed out to 25%. Look for "Zoom" in your browser settings and set it back to 100% or default.

View attachment 139061

View attachment 139062

So many thanks for this suggestion, the page was set at 100% so i bigged it up to 300%... worked on every other tab bar Betsafe. But.. your post got me thinking. I managed to restore the page using control, shift and +... waheeeey!!! Now i'm off to spend spend spend..

View attachment 139048

I am so glad you didn't need to add an 'h' to that line.......phew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back