The Brexit | How it May Affect You

I am pleased to report that I'm still here and all my bodily functions still work. Oh look, it 's my cat over there! The missus is on the sofa watching some rubbish and looking out of my window I see that the buildings are still standing.

This island hasn't sunk to the bottom of the ocean as far as I can tell!

Yeah and the Englishman still are making fools of themselves at Football Championships...but wait...something has changed: It does not need Germans anymore to take them out...now Icelanders took over the job. :D That´s true European Spirit!

Yeah and the Englishman still are making fools of themselves at Football Championships...but wait...something has changed: It does not need Germans anymore to take them out...now Icelanders took over the job. :D That´s true European Spirit!

Yeah we thought we could make the rest of Europe fall over themselves laughing at us so that hopefully we can still get a good trade deal with the EU.

So far so good!

I have no idea if Brexit will have an impact on the Isle of Mann or Alderney licenses. I am thinking that it will although time will tell. There are much more important matters to be resolved first. 1. Who will be the next Prime Minister of UK and 2. Will Labour get their act together?

Still I have to think that online gaming will be effected by Brexit maybe in a small way or a big way who the hell knows at this point in time?

Oh yeah I forgot Gibraltar all though if the Spanish have their way their flag will be on the Rock before too long.

Seriously I think the Brexit has a lot chances to offer for us all. If England now legalizes Online Gambling and may Cannabis too, the rest of Europe has to follow some day. They could be real pioneers for a free Europe. And Brighton will become the the new Atlantic City.

Seriously I think the Brexit has a lot chances to offer for us all. If England now legalizes Online Gambling and may Cannabis too, the rest of Europe has to follow some day. They could be real pioneers for a free Europe. And Brighton will become the the new Atlantic City.

So in Atlantic City you have to look around before picking up a coin too? censored

I have no idea if Brexit will have an impact on the Isle of Mann or Alderney licenses. I am thinking that it will although time will tell. There are much more important matters to be resolved first. 1. Who will be the next Prime Minister of UK and 2. Will Labour get their act together?

Still I have to think that online gaming will be effected by Brexit maybe in a small way or a big way who the hell knows at this point in time?

Oh yeah I forgot Gibraltar all though if the Spanish have their way their flag will be on the Rock before too long.

The only way the Spanish will have there flag flying on the Gibraltar rock is by Gibraltarians voting for it.

Don't forget that there last vote to stay part off the UK was higher than the 95% vote to stay part off Europe and they only need over 50% to stay part off UK.

Spain can block but will never attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back