The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree!

AussieDave

Banned User
Hi All,

After reading the latest P4Kgaming post I thought I'd see what he's up to.
Well p4kgaming.com is closed :rolleyes:

p4ks.com is supposed to be opening. I assume to take the place of p4kgaming.com

But I then discover that Wayne's partner Jamie has onlinegamblersreview.com
and it's a free template from gamblingtemplates.net

xxxhttp://www.gamblingtemplates.net/license.html

The criteria for using these free templates are that you MUST retain the copyright links at the footer. Of course they've been removed. Hence the reason for this post.

I'd also guess that gamblestop.com (also owned by Jamie/Wayne) has scammed that template from someone also.

It's too professional...Especially when you look at the forum layout :rolleyes:

Anyway you can make up your own mind on this. But I'd bet my bottom dollar that the template on gamblestop.com should probably have copyright links to the designer but in usual Wayne/Jamie style they've been removed :rolleyes:

Edit: Have taken screen cap of source code onlinegamblersreview.com (and saved source code) pay attention to CSS link: css/gamblingtemplatesdotnet.css

You'll also discover that most images use gamblingtemplatesdotnet as part of their file name.

Just plain Evil!

Cheers

Dave

Received a PM from Jamie over at the GPWA.

Although I have membership I no longer post. That includes answering PM's too.

I've been told the template design links have been reinstated on onlinegamblersreview.com (checked it and they have).

Claims that both the template for onlinegamblersreview.com and gamblestop.com were given (donated) by another affiliate (no name or nick given) :rolleyes:

---------

What's sad about this entire Wayne thing...

If he'd have done things the right way he'd be making the kind of income that he's obviously desperate to make. I know honest affiliates that started in 2004 (3 years later than Wayne) and they're make at least $20K a month.

I just hope that Jamie (Wayne's partner) has some brains and sees that being dodgy doesn't pay!

Cheers

Dave

I had my account approved

I would just like to acknowledge that I did in fact PM you and explain.

As for Wayne, Regardless of anyone's opinion of him, there are many people that know him personally, and online to be a caring giving, and he is the type of person to see someone in the street and give them his last $10.

As a long time gambler online i have grown to look beyond what is written on a website, and also grown to see who is a trouble maker and who isn't.:thumbsup:

You raised an issue with my site and I have corrected it. I also thank you for bringing that to my attention, the last thing i want for my site is to be known for being unethical. ;)

As for Wayne, Regardless of anyone's opinion of him, there are many people that know him personally, and online to be a caring giving, and he is the type of person to see someone in the street and give them his last $10.

Mate sticking up for your partner is an endearing quality. I could understand your points if everyone's opinion of Wayne was based on hearsay. But unfortunately they're not.

I've had direct personal experiences of Wayne's reckless online behaviour as a gambling affiliate since 2001. Many others have too.

I could list every incident? But I don't think that's called for, do you...

All I'm saying is there is no reason to be dodgy. Not only does it affect the industry on a whole, but more importantly, it hurts individuals and that's just not on!

In so far as the other issue(s) thanks for reinstating the template owner links.

Cheers

Dave

No Probs

No Problems,

Regardless of Wayne's past online he does many good things offline that people don't see. Yes bad mistakes happen, I slap him sometimes for things
he does.

Anyway, I am not here to defend him or try to make excuses, Thank you for letting me know about the link back issue. I run both Gamble Stop and Online Gamblers and they are being run all above board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back